Kiss

Over the next few days Hyuck was beginning to feel better. Although he had to keep taking the disgusting cold medicine, it was working, and he was getting back to a healthy state.

When the boys got to LA they had to do one performance before heading over to Canada.

They had five days till their first performance in Vancouver. They agreed to stay in LA the next two days after their performace there. Then they would travel to Canada and do their shows there, before returning to Korea.

After their show in LA, the boys headed back to the hotel. Tonight was the first time since Hyuck got his cold that he would be sleeping alone.

His bed felt cold and empty. He missed Marks presence.

The way the older held him. The way he smelt. The way he made Hyuck feel safe whenever he was there. Donghyuck missed Mark even though he was still in the same building.

Hyuck layed in his bed, starring at the ceiling. He knew he had to sleep alone tonight. He couldn't become used to sleeping with Mark.

He couldn't because when they get back from their tour, Hyuck has to move back into the Dream dorm because he has to do a comeback with them almost immediately after returning.

He layed there. Awake. Thinking of how it felt when Mark was there.

Meanwhile a few rooms away, Mark was lieing in his bed, thinking about Hyuck. It was his idea to sleep in their own beds tonight, and he regretted it.

After a while of the two lieing awake, they managed to find sleep and they both slept peacefully.

🕘

The following morning all the boys woke naturally, all managing to be awake by 9am, all except Doyoung who had to be waken or he would have slept all day.

When at breakfast the group was discussing what to do for the day. That's when Yuta bought up that he had seen the fans talking about a puda at the LA zoo named after Hyuck.

They all agreed that it would be fun and after getting permission from their manager they made their way to the zoo.

Once they arrived they were greeted by a friendly zookeeper who agreed to show them around and then take them to meet 'Haechan the puda'.

The boys walked around meeting different animals and learning about them. Although Johnny, Mark and Jaehyun had to keep translating as the zookeepers obviously didn't speek Korean, it was fun.

After walking around for and hour they finally got to the pudas. When they got there the pudas were eating. You could tell wich one was Haechan because he was the smallest one there.

After taking pictures with the pudas the boys set off to look around the rest of the zoo.

When it came time to go back to the hotel everyone was exhausted. The LA zoo was huge and they walked around most of it. They decided to stop into a Mcdonalds on the way to the hotel because it was quick and easy and they couldn't be bothered to go out for a full meal.

They all sat on the bus and ate their McDonalds happily. Unfortunately, Hyuck became very hyper afterwards. He kept pestering everyone. He needed attention. He needed to waist some energy.

When back at the hotel Hyuck was running around like a lunatic. Taeyong and Mark agreed that he needed to let loose some energy before they could even think about going to bed. They decided to go to a small park that was just behind the hotel that they had seen when going back and forth.

They got Donghyuck and made their way there. Seeing Hyuck like this, the boys couldn't help but smile. He looked so happy and free.

When at the park Hyuck ran around for a bit, getting the other two involved as well.