Thanks

The rest of the night was quite peaceful. Donghyuck slept through till around half past eight. When he woke he was in his room by himself. He checked the time and was instantly confused. What day was it? Why hadn't the others woken him for practice?

After getting washed and dressed, Donghyuck made his way out of his room and down to the kitchen where all the other members were talking. He heard his name mentioned once or twice but was too tired to think anything of it. When he entered the room, no one noticed him. He stood on the spot for a good ten minuets before Mark noticed him standing there.

Mark turned to the boy and smiled, he gestured for Donghyuck to come sit in the empty seat next to him. Hyuck smiled and practically skipped over to the seat. Once he sat down, Taeil made him a hot chocolate with whipped cream and mini marshmallows with extra chocolate grated on the top.

Donghyuck loved Taeils home made hot chocolate. It was heavenly. As he sipped at his beverage, he slowly made his way into he convosation, makeing a small comment here and there. After talking for about half an hour Taeyong received a message from their managers saying that their only promotion for the day had been postponed to the next week, he informed the group that they had also said that they could have the day off as their next month was packed and there was near to no time that they would all be able to chill out.

The boys decided that they would take the day to go off and do their own thing. Johnny and Jungwoo were going to go and hang out with their boyfriends from wayv. Mark and Donghyuck were going to go hang out with the dreamies and the rest of the boys were going to go out on a trip together for the day.

As all the boys got ready to leave, Mark had completely forgotten what had happened the night before as Donghyuck was back to his cheery happy self.

The boys all left the dorm and went their separate ways. Mark and Hyuck made their way to the dreamies dorm. They walked most of the way in complete silence until Hyuck turned to Mark, a smile on his face. He reached out for Marks hand and squeezed it gently to get Marks attention.

Mark first looked at his hand then up at Donghyuck before shaking his hand from Donghyucks. Mark didn't feel comfortable doing this kind of thing in public but he just sort of shrugged it off.

"I just wanted to say thank you Mark. You really helped me last night. I don't think I would have been able to open up to Taeyong if you weren't there." Donghyuck looked up at Mark as he finished his sentence, a smile of apology and thankfulness on his face.

"no problem" Mark said, smiling in return.

🕛

When they reached the Dream dorm Donghyuck let them in as he had remembered his key this time.

The second they entered they were welcomed by dolphin laughter and a swarm of hugs. Mark and Donghyuck couldn't move but also couldn't help but laugh in return.

As the attacking boys stepped away from the two they all smiled.

"I feel like I haven't see you two in ages" one of the boys said releasing a high pitched laughter yet again.

"Chenle, I litteraly saw you three days ago. And apparently that was not enough time for my ears to fully heal from you squealing" Donghyuck giggled as he hugged the laughing boy a second time rubbing his ears pretending that they ached, and in all fairness they kind of did.

"still we haven't seen Mark since his graduation and that was almost three weeks ago" a slightly younger boy said from behind Chenle. He seemed upset by this.

"Yeah, I know Jisung, and I'm sorry about that, I wish I could see you guys more often, I've missed you all" Mark said, the smile almost completely disappearing from his face until the next boy spoke,