Fading

Mark felt himself shaking as he bent down to the boy in front of him.

"Hyuckie?!"

"Hyuckie, wake up?!" Mark said while lightly shaking the younger, trying to wake him. You could see his eyes were red and puffy yet pale and still.

He was motionless. His chest was bearly rising but the small movement gave Mark all the hope he needed in that moment.

"Hyuckie, come on, please wake up?!" you could hear the fear and concern in Marks voice.

Mark looked around the room and noticed the two empty boxes of the pills, the ones Hyuck had been taking while on tour.

Mark choked on his heart as his brain calculated what had happened. He wiped the tears from his eyes that were clouding his vision.

He looked at Hyuck and could see his chest still rising at falling ever so slightly but it was definatley slowing down.

Mark almost let his emotions take control of his actions, wanting to scoop Hyuck up in his arms and hug him but he knew that would just be waisting time.

Mark stood up and called an ambulance, explaining what happened. It was when the person on the phone told Mark to check if he was injured anywhere that Mark noticed that Hyuck was bleading from the back of his head.

When falling to the floor, Hyuck had caught his head on the radiator knocking him out for good.

When Mark noticed he felt like someone had just stabbed him in the stomach. The sight broke his heart.

After hanging up from the emergency services Mark knelt down next the Hyuck and broke down.

He couldn't help but feel as though it was his fault. He had left Hyuck. If he had tried to reach out to Hyuck during the passed week maybe this wouldn't have happened.

Maybe if he hadn't asked Hyuck to be his boyfriend this would never have happened.

Maybe if he hadn't told Hyuck how he felt this would never have happened.

Maybe if they hadn't met this would never have happened.

Maybe if Mark was a better friend or boyfriend this would never had happned.

Mark held Hyuck in his arms, cradling the boy, his own tears falling onto Hyucks skin and Marks arm getting covered in blood where the boys head rest.

When the paramedics came Mark went with Hyuck to the hospital. Unfortunately he wasn't allowed into the room where they were checking to see what was wrong with Hyuck.

Mark sat in the waiting room. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and noticed he had 10 missed calls from Taeyong, 5 from Taeil and 2 from Johnny as well as 24 messages from Taeyong, 8 from Doyoung, 5 from Johnny and 3 from lucas.

Mark sighed and pressed the button to phone Taeyong.

"MARK WHERE ARE YOU? WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ANSWERING THE PHONE?" Taeyong shouted down the line until he heard Mark sniffle.

"Mark? What's wrong? Where are you? " Taeyong said, his voice shakey.

"I'm at the hospital." Mark sniffled. His eyes were still somehow producing tears.

"Why are you at the hospital?What happened?" Taeyong asked, rushing every word. He was really worried about Mark until he heard what came from Marks mouth next.

"Taeyong, Im with Hyuck. And I think he tried to commit suicide"

Taeyong dropped his phone getting the attention from the other boys.