Come Back

The next morning Mark woke to the sun glaring through the window and into the room.

He looked up at the boy who's hand he still held tightly. Hyuck still hadn't woken. He layed there. Perfectly still. It was if his suicide attempt had worked. If it wasn't for the BMI machine recording his heart beat, one would have thought he was dead.

Mark got his phone from his pocket and unlocked it without letting go of Hyuck.

It was currently 9am. That would explain why Taeyong was no longer there. He had probably gone to grab some breakfast.

Mark scrolled though his social media looking at everything that was going on while he was in this room all night.

The door to the hospital room slowly opened, startling Mark. He look up to see a small boy shuffling in.

"H-hey Mark" Jaemin said shyly. He didn't want to go in after seeing Mark because he knew that it was somewhat his fault that this had happened to Hyuck.

"hey, Jaemin" Mark mentally sighed. What was the younger doing here?

"how is he?" Jaemin said, looking at the boy who's hand was currently in Marks.

"he hasn't woken, but he's still here" Mark looked at Donghyuck, who's face was several shades paler than when Mark saw him last.

"oh" Jaemin, looked down at the floor. He still wasn't fully sure what had happened but was partaily filled in by the three that were there the day before.

"Jaemin, what are yo-" Mark was cut off by the door swinging open to reveal Taeyong carrying three coffees. The three drinks were his, Marks and Hyuck order, hoping the boy would be awake when he got back.

He set the cups down and could feel the tension in the room. Refusing to acknkwlage it he handed Mark his coffee and offered Hyucks to Jaemin, to wich the boy declined.

"so, he still hasn't woken up?" Taeyong asked, braking the silence in the room.

Mark shook his head and took a sip of his iced coffee before placing it on the small table next to him.

"OK, are you planning on going home today?" Taeyong asked, trying anything to start a conversation but only received another shake of Marks head.

"I think you should go home and shower, get changed and then you can come back if you want to. I don't think he will wake any time soon." Taeyong said rubbing the youngers back. Mark agreed and left the room after placing a kiss on Hyucks forehead.

This left Taeyong and Jaemin in the room with Hyuck. Jaemin could feel his stomach twisting after seeing Mark with Hyuck and how he clearly didn't want to leave the boy. He felt terrible for what he did, the guilt showing on his face.

"Hey, you OK?" Taeyong asked, standing in front of Jaemin, a hand in the boys shoulder.

Jaemin pulled himself into Taeyongs chest as the tears started running from his eyes.

Taeyong held the younger to his chest tightly, rubbing his back to calm him.

"Its not your fault OK" Taeyong said, not changing the way they were stood until Jaemin pulled away to wipe the tears in his eyes.

"but it is. If I hadn't done what I did then Hyuck wouldn't have done this"

What Jaemin said confused Taeyong, "What do you mean?" Taeyong asked.

"if I hadn't stopped Mark from seeing him then they wouldn't have broken up, me and Hyuck wouldn't have fought and he wouldn't have shut himself out and done this." Jaemin said the tears still running from his eyes.