I Needed You

The boy slowly opened his eyes, greeted by the blur of light that was the room. The room was flooded by the early morning sun.

The boy looked around the room trying to figure out where he was, not recognising the blur surrounding him.

Everything was calm in this moment. It was quiet, there was barely any movement in the room.

The boy tried to raise his hand only to feel a weight pushed against it. He looked down to notice a familiar face. A smile unknowingly appeared on his face.

Mark was so beautiful sleeping. The way his dark hair fell over his face. His cute little snores being barely audible.

The boy slowly removed his hand making Mark stir but not waking him.

Hyuck rubbed his eyes so he could make out the rest of the bright room around him.

The walls were a light shade of blue. The windows were big panels of glass, allowing light to bombard the room.

Hyuck looked around and noticed that he was in fact in the hospital. The last thing Hyuck remembered was tipping the handfull of pills into his mouth and swollowing.

As he woke he rembered everything that had happened up until the point of taking the pills. That's when it occurred to him, why was Mark here?

Mark had broken up with Hyuck, why was he the one by his side. And why was it now that he was by his side, and not when Hyuck needed him most.

The door swiftly opened revealing Taeyong, carrying the three drinks. He felt a tear roll down his cheek when he saw Donghyuck staring back at him.

He quickly put down the drinks and walked over to the younger wrapping a hug around the younger. Neither spoke, Hyuck only grunted at the pain in the back of his head.

Taeyong pulled away and muttered a sorry while wiping away the few tears that had escaped down his cheek.

"why is Mark here?" Hyuck whispered so he ought not to wake the sleeping boy.

Taeyong smiled before answering, "He hasn't left your side, other than to shower, since he found you in your bathroom. He's the one who bought you here, hes the one who brought the sunflowers," Taeyong pointed at the shining flowers next to the bed.

"Hyuck, he feels terrible, he keeps saying how it's his fault, so be gentle OK" Taeyong said as his smile slowly disapread. He walked to where he placed the drinks and picked up the one he got for Hyuck.

Hyuck eyes lit up, he was so hungry and thirsty right now that he could have a banquet to himself. Taeyong chuckled at the younger who guzzled his drink.

After half an hour of talking quietly while Mark slept, Taeyong left to tell the others that Hyuck had woken up.

Hyuck looked down at the boy who was still asleep. He couldn't help but smile. Hyuck layed down and went back to sleep. Disbite being unconscious all weekend he was still tired.

Not long after Hyuck fell asleep Mark woke up. He looked up at the boy as a sad smile formed from his lips.

"good morning Hyuckie. Its raining outside today, its your faveriout weather. I miss you. Please come back. I need you" Mark said, unaware that Hyuck was actually listening this time.

"and I needed you, but you weren't there" Hyuck said, sitting up to look at Mark. Mark felt his heart jump out his chest. Hyuck was awake?

"wh- bu- you- whe- how?" Mark stuttered, making the younger accidentally giggle at him.

"I woke up this morning and spoke to Taeyong. I then went back to sleep wich you woke me from." Hyuck sated, sitting back in the bed.

"how are you feeling?" Mark asked, shuffling in his seat.