Human

The boys board the bus wich takes them straight to their first venue. The boys had three hours to prepare for their first show. As they walked into the venue Mark took Hyucks hand in his own.

Although Hyuck flinched at first, he soon excepted the touch of the older.

The boys were given a tour of the venue and told where all their stuff was. They were all really excited to be there. However some were expearinceing nerves.

Hyuck and Jungwoo sat in their  dressing rooms quietly as the others rushed around them getting ready for their first show.

Mark went into Hyucks dressing room to ask if he could borrow some concealer but when he walked in he became worried and walked straight back out.

Hyuck was sat, his face puffy and eyes red. He as shaking a little as well but Mark couldn't see that.

Hyuck was thinking about his dreams. Maybe they were a warning but he couldn't figure out what for.

Hyuck didn't see Mark walk in, he was too overwhelmed in his own thoughts.

Mark went to find Taeyong and Taeil who were lucky discussing what colour bandana Taeyong should wear. In the end they decided on not wearing one.

Mark approached the pair who instantly noticed the worried look on Marks face.

"what's wrong Mark?" Taeyong started stressing. It was his job as leader to try and keep everything and everyone in check.

"It's Hyuck. He's just... Sat... In his dressing room. He's not moving, just starring in the mirror. He hasn't done his hair or makeup either." Mark says as fast as he can but at an understandable pace.

The three make their ways into Hyucks dressing room to find him, red ringed eyes, holding back tears. When Hyuck turns to see the boys he can't help it, the tears break free, slowly rolling down his cheeks.

Taeil walks up to Hyuck powerfully and pulls the younger into the tightest hug he has ever given the him.

Johnny walks into Hyucks room. Hyuck looks up to see the figure.

"Not you as well" Johnny sighs making Hyuck giggle as he puts his face back into his hyungs shoulder. Taeyong is quick to turn around to face Johnny.

"What do you mean 'aswell'?" he questions Johnny, getting a litlle more stressed.

"Jungwoo is crying too, but it's fine, we've almost calmed him down completely, Winwin phoned Lucas for him, to calm him down. Yuta and Winwin are in there with him" Johnny explains.
"oh anyway, the reason I'm here is I was wondering if any of you have any makeup remover, Jungwoo smudged his makeup crying" Johnny says.

Taeyong leads Johnny to his dressing to give the boy some makeup wipes.

It's not long till Hyuck has stopped crying but his breath is still unsteady as Taeil let's Mark hug the younger.

Mark plays with the youngers hair as he holds him in his arm. Mark giggles to himself as he feels Hyuck calm down quite quickly.

Hyuck looks up to see Mark smiling and pouts.

"why are you laughing?" hyuck asks in a whisper.

"I'm just glad you don't have makeup on or imagine the grief we would get. I'd have makeup all over my top! " he laughs again, this time Hyuck joins in, sitting up as he wipes his eyes.

"I should probably fix this though" Hyuck stares as he looks into the mirror to see his skin puffy.

Mark kisses his cheek and smiles. "I mean, I think it makes you look cute but I'm not sure that the fans will agree." Mark giggles.

"Look, I know as well as you do that you are going to smash it, you've done this plenty of times and you glow on stage. The only difference here is that it may be a slightly bigger crowd and we are in a different contrary. Other than that, it's all the same." he smiles as he plants another kiss, on the boys temple this time. He then grabs the boys extra stick of concealer and goes back to his dressing room.

Hyuck looks in the mirror. How does Mark love him. Hyuck continues looking at the mirror, only seeing his faults and insecurities. His hair is too long, his cheeks are too chubby, his face is to round and baby like, his eyes are too brown. Anything you could think of, that's what he was thinking. He sighs as he puts his makeup on and goes to meet the others, pretending he doesn't feel as insicure as he does.

They have half an hour before they go on stage to perform. The venue slowly filling. Hyuck takes a look out at the massive croud and takes a deep breath.

Mark walks over to Hyuck noticing that he looks a little worse for wear.

"we got this", Mark says as he pulls Hyuck into another tight hug. Hyuck takes a deep breath and nods.

All the boys gather for a group hug before they start their performance. Halfway through the show the boys are doing one of their dance routines and Mark notices that Hyuck is off beat a little. Hyuck is never off beat. He is one of the best dancers in the group.

When the boys are talking to the audience Hyuck is fine until a massive cheer from the audience occurs, making him a little unsteady. It reminds him of his dreams. Mark is stood next to Hyuck when it happens so he puts his arm around the younger shoulders to comfort and stable him a little.

When the boys are finished they leave the stage. The second they are out of veiw Hyuck runs and quickly tucks himself in a corner hiding his face. He can't hold back the tears anymore.

Mark trys to find Hyuck after being last to leave the stage. That's when he notices him in the corner. Mark starts to make his way to Hyuck bet gets pulled away by Johnny to celebrate making it though their first performance.

Hyuck just gets left there. In the corner. With his head, not in a very good place.

Mark keeps trying to leave the others to go back and get Hyuck but each time a different member pulls him back. This goes on for a good thirty minutes before Taeyong shouts out,

"Wheres Hyuck?" loud enough for all the boys to hear. At this Mark takes his chance and runs out of the room not answering Taeyong before leaving.

Mark runs to where the boy was before but hes nowhere to be seen. Mark walks around for a bit before he finds Hyuck. He's sat on the stage looking out at the empty, dak venue. Still tears in his eyes.

Mark slowly apaches the boy in attempt to not startle him. Before he gets close to the boy he hears his voice.

"I messed up" Hyuck sniffles, wiping his noes with the sleeve of the hoodie he had put on.

"What do you mean?" Mark asked in return, stopping in his place, not entirely sure what the younger is talking about.

"I messed up the dance. I've never messed up while performing. What's wrong with me?" Hyuck just about manages, before breaking down again.

Mark rushes over to the boy, sitting next to him and pulling him closer.

"Nothing is wrong with you. You're human, we all make mistakes at some point. Tonight you were more scared about a performance than you have ever been so it's understandable, besides, I don't think anyone noticed." Mark says getting a small smile from Hyuck.

The boys stand up and make their way back to the other boys. Who are now getting ready to go after they assumed that Mark was with Hyuck so he was fine.

When all packed up the boys make their way to the hotel room they were staying for the night. They had tomorrow morning to chill out before going to the next state.

When they got to the hotel they split into their rooms after having dinner. Johnny and Hyuck go their room. Johnny notices something off with Donghyuck.

----------------
A/N

I might stop writing these but anyway. I was reading over my older parts and noticed my style of writing changed a little as the story goes on so sorry about that.

I hope you're all enjoying the story. I'm thinking of writing a Luwoo one next but we will see.

BYE 😊👏💚