Date

Hyuck layed in bed. It was now Saturday. He lay looking at the ceiling. He couldn't move. His body ached so much.

The dreamies had been at practice every day that week. They had also been doing alot of promotion for their upcoming album.

But it was time to get out of bed. Hyuck stood up and went to his bathroom and looked into his mirror before brushing his teeth and putting a bit of makeup on.

He checked the mirror again, tracing the scar on his neck before proceeding to cover it up with makeup, untill it was invisible.

After doing so he started getting dressed, putting on a pair of light blue ripped jeans, a grey top and a black oversized hoodie, as well as a pair of white vans.

He looked at himself in his full body mirror that was attached to the wardrobe and sighed.

Donghyuck made his way from his bedroom and into the kitchen to grab a snack before leaving.

He was muttering under his breath in pain when Jaemin walked into the room.

"are you seriously going on that date?" Jaemin asked. He thought that it was stupid for two reasons.

The first being that he clearly didn't want to go and the second, because he was clearly unwell.

"yeah, I talked to Mark last night and he said I didn't have to go if I didn't want to but I do. I love my hyungs and I love Mark so... Yeah. I'm leaving in a second." Hyuck said as he put on a black cap to cover up his messy hair.

He started walking towards the door when Jaemin jumped in front of him.

"Hyuck, I really don't think you should go, I'll even tell Mark myself that your not well." Jaemin sighed,

"Jaemin, I'm fine OK. Now let me out" Donghyuck said, barging past Jaemin and through the front door, after grabbing his phone and keys.

Meanwhile, Mark was pacing back and forth in the kitchen of the 127 dorm. He kept muttering different reasons why Hyuck might bail out on him.

"Maybe...no. What if he...no. But perhaps...no." Mark kept saying out loud.

The other four boys were all sat on the sofa, waiting for Donghyuck to get there.

"Mark, I'm sure he's just running late. I mean, it is Hyuck after all." Johnny said as he rubbed Marks back to comfort him.

"I mean, I wouldn't blame him if he did ditch you" Ten said while playing on his phone. He looked up to be given a glare from Johnny.

"not helping Ten" Johnny sighed. "Mark I'm sure he will be here any second, just sit down". Johnny had just gotten Mark to take a seat when there was a knock at the door, causing Mark to speed over, slipping on the floor on his way.

He swung the door open to see the younger boy stood with a bouquet of sunflowers in his hands,

"sorry I'm late. I saw these and i-" Hyuck was cut off by Mark engulfing him in one of the tightest hugs he had ever received.

Hyuck smiled when Mark pulled out of the hug and placed a kiss on the younger boys head taking the flowers from his hands and admiring them while walking to the kitchen to put them in a saucepan of water in the sink.

The boys didn't own any vases. Why would they?

Hyuck smiled as Mark gently filled the massive saucepan that was in the sink. Mark them tried to lift it out but decided it was too heavy so he left it there for someone else to move.

While Mark was deciding what to do with the full saucepan, Hyuck greeted his Hyungs and started a bit of small talk with them.

Johnny could tell Hyuck was a little uncomfortable so he rushed everyone out of the door, ruffling Hyucks hair and leaving Mark to run after them.