Wake Up!

"Hyuck?"

"Hyuckie, wake up," the boy called softly, trying to wake the younger who was tossing and turning. His forehead was covered in sweat and his cheeks drenched with tears, making his face shimmer in the light of the room. You could see his eyes were red and puffy, yet, although restless, he still slept.

"Hyuckie, come on, please wake up." You could hear the fear and concern in the boy's voice. Mark cautiously placed a hand on Hyuck who suddenly awoke, jolting upright, breathing heavily and  still crying.

Hyuck,  quickly pulled his hands up to his face, hiding it from the older who still sat at the end of the bed. You could see the look of panic on the Mark's face as he saw the younger in this state. He pulled the boy into a hug, as Hyuck quickly hid his face in the older's chest continuing to cry and still breathing heavily.

The older carefully ran his hand through the crying boy's hair, playing with a few strands every now and again. They sat like this for about ten minutes as Hyuck calmed down, steadying his breath, sniffling from time to time.

The younger pulled away and wiped the tears from his cheeks with the sleeves of his top, making them burn a brighter red than they already were and matching the shade of his eyes that was caused by the burning on his tears while he slept.

"Hyuckie, are you OK?" the older asked even though he could tell there was definitely something wrong, he felt it polite to ask.

The younger nodded as he continued to wipe away his tears, sniffling a little as he did so.

"Don't lie to me Hyuck, it's not exactly difficult to tell there is something wrong" he looked down sadly at the boy who was slowly calming down. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked Hyuck, who just shook his head as his eyes began to flood again, streaming the tears down his recently dried cheeks.

"Hey, hey, hey..." the older said softly, pulling Hyuck back into his chest, "we don't have to talk if you don't want to, it's OK. We can just sit?" he looked down at his best friend who was once again resting his head on the older's chest. Donghyuck nodded slowly, trying to stop the tears, but he just couldn't control them.

Mark moved so the his back was leaning against the headboard of the bed, not letting go of the younger and moving him with him.

"Mark... " the younger mumbled quietly as he looked up at the older who hummed a yes,
"thank you..."

"For what?" Mark questioned looking down at the boy who was back to resting his head on his chest.

"Everything," Hyuck muttered even quieter than the first time. Mark looked down to Donghyuck, who was now sleeping on his chest. He thought about moving and going back to his own room but decided to stay there instead of disturbing the younger boy a second time. He pulled the blanket over them. Then he sat there, thinking about what had happened till he eventually drifted off himself.

🕕

A few hours passed and the boys were still asleep until there was a loud banging at the door.

"Donghyuck wake up we have practice!!" the voice from the opposite side of the door shouted. Hyuck slowly woke up and looked at the time, it was 6 am, it had been five hours since the incident that night. There was a loud banging at the door again which made the boy flinch "Donghyuck get up!! And have you seen Mark? He's not in his room!!" the boy shouted.

"OH MY GOD JOHNNY STOP SHOUTING IM MOVING!" Hyuck shouted back making sure the boy at the door could hear him "AND NO, WHY WOULD I HAVE SEEN THAT DUMBASS?" Donghyuck shouted as he looked at the boy still sleeping in his bed. How on earth is he still asleep? Hyuck thought to himself.

I Won't Let Go | Markhyuck ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें