Pin

The next day the boys all woke so they could travel to Toronto. They had a five hour flight ahead of them.

The group managed to get out of the hotel at 11am and they proceeded their way to the airport.

Hyuck was practically dragged onto the tour bus by his hyungs. He didn't want to move that morning. But as Normal, Mark found a way to get him out of bed.

When at the airport Mark had to keep his promise to the younger.

The two walked towards a small shop based inside the building. The store sold some of the most random things.

When walking around Mark and Hyuck picked up a few drinks for all the members. After paying Mark tried to leave but when he turned to Hyuck, the boy wasn't there.

Mark scanned the shop when he noticed the small boy looking at something in his hands. It was only little so he couldn't make out what the younger was holding.

Mark walked to the younger and noticed a pin in his hands. A sunflower pin to be specific.

The second that Hyuck saw the pin front he corner of his eyes he knew he wanted it. And Mark owed him. That was his bribe this time. He promised that he would buy one thing that Hyuck asked for.

Hyuck looked up at Mark and and smiled. Mark rolled his eyes before taking the pin from the boys hands and to the counter to purchase it.

Hyuck smiled delightfully when Taeyong helped him put the pin on. Taeyong ruffled the boys hair before taking a drink from the bag of items they had bought.

Hyuck admired the pin attached to his denim jacked before skipping over to Mark and placing a quick peck on his cheek, too fast for anyone to notice.

Mark bashed at the younger skipped away and started talking to Jungwoo, showing off his pin.

Mark smiled to himself "my little sunshine" he mutters to himself. His smile growing as he saw Hyuck sho his other hyungs his pin.

After going back to sit next to Mark, Hyuck let the latter rest his head on his houlder. Mark was exahsted. Although he was sleeping better than Hyuck, he was still physically drained.

Toronto was the boys last destination before having to travel around Europe and some other places. Even though they were all exited they were beginning to get tired of all the 'travel, perform, vlog, repeat.'that was their lives.

They enjoyed this life, but at times, it was just tiring.

When the boys boarded the plane they got into their usual seats. Hyuck sat next to the window, Mark to his left and the other boys dotted around the plane.

Hyuck had put his headphones in after they had got though security because of the nerves he was feeling. Mark couldn't even hold his hand so he had to opt for something else,music being his choice of comfort.

As the plane took off, Donghyuck jumped, not hearing the flight attendents anouncing the take off.

When he jumped his hand grabbed Marks making the older smile as he held Hyucks hand in return. Hyuck looked at Mark and then back out of the window.

Donghyuck fell asleep with his hand laced in Marks after almost an hour of flying. His headphones still in.

Mark detached his sweaty hand from the youngers, causing the boy to stir in his sleep and pull himself into a ball, his knees pulled to his chest.

Mark smiled at how adorable Hyuck looked in the moment. He quickly took a picture on his phone before setting it as his background and smiling at his own actions.