Nerves

The boys went straight to their rooms to go to sleep. Mark managed to straight away. Hyuck on the other hand, ended up being grilled by his curious roommate.

"where did he take you? What did you do? Was it cute? Was it romantic? COME ON SPILL THE TEA!!" Johnny said, starting from when Hyuck, the second he walked through the door, to when he sat on his bed.

"none of your business" Hyuck smirked, teasing his Hyung.

Johnny placed his hand over his heart and pulled a look of shock. "I am truly hurt by this" He said calmly before flopping back first onto his bed.

Hyuck laughed before jumping on top of his hyung. Hyuck was now in his Pj's.

"fine I'll spill" Hyuck sighed, rolling his eyes as he and Johnny sat up.

"I want all the details" Johnny said filled with excitement.

Hyuck started talking about everything they did in the day all the way up till the meal.

All the way through his expaination he earned aww's and oh's from his hyung.

"soooo..." Johnny said as Hyuck finished his story at their meal.

"so what?" Hyuck asked, not entirely sure what it was Johnny was asking.

"How did he end it?" Johnny asked, bouncing up and down like it was the most obvious question in the world.

"He, kissed me, and we said I love you, before coming into our rooms, where I was not expecting to be grilled about my day" Hyuck rolled his eyes as he giggled a little.

"booorrreingggg..." Johnny said rolling onto his back and sighing.

"Now, if you don't mind, I need by beauty sleep. Get the lights." Hyuck said as he tucked himself under the covers, falling asleep almost instantly.

Johnny smiled at the sleeping younger and turned the light off before going to sleep himself.

🕗

The boys woke at their own time before leaving to fly to Vancouver at 11am.

Mark was so excited to be going back to Canada, his home contrary, to perform. This didn't however stop him from being nervous.

The boys boarded the plane. Hyuck sat next to Mark once again and started a convosation with Mark.

When Mark didn't reply Hyuck began to panic. He thought maybe he had done something wrong.

Hyuck being his anxious self started playing ever scenario in his head of what he could have done, thinking about every word he had said to Mark. From when they first met, up to this moment.

"Mark?"

Mark snapped out of his thoughts to see Hyuck, sat next to him and a little shaken up.

"what's wrong Hyuckie?" Mark asked worried.

"Are you OK?" Hyuck asked, worried for the older in return.

"Yeah I'm fine, why'd you ask?" Mark frowned at the younger.

"You seem a little out of it. Is it something I did? Did I say something?, im sor-"

Hyuck was cut off by a pair of lips colliding with his own. Mark pulled away from the younger and smiled, placing a hand on Hyucks cheek and rubbing his thumb over it.

"It's nothing you've done, don't worry you've been perfect." Mark exclaimed, placing a kiss on his boyfriends noes.

Hyuck just smiled in return, all of his pervious nerves washed away by the olders actions. Then he remembered that he still didn't know what was wrong with the boy.