Breathe

Hyuck was staring at the microphone when he noticed that someone had entered the mini recording room from behind him. He turned arround to see Taeyong who quickly pulled Donghyuck into a tight hug. He could feel Hyuck shaking.

Taeyong pulled away from Donghyuck and looked down at the younger.
"Just breathe, OK? Nice, slow, breaths. This is nothing that you haven't done before, OK." Taeyoung pulled the younger in again for one more short hug before brushing him off and walking out the door, but not before giving him the suprtive double thumbs up.

Mark looked in and watched Taeyong doing this and couldn't help but smile. Taeyongs Mum side was showing. When Taeyong was back out of the recording room Jaehyun aproched the two,

"is he OK? He's seemed a bit off since the other night?" Jaehyun said to Mark and Taeyong.

"Yeah he's fine, just not really feeling himself today," Mark replied. Jaehyun just nodded and went back to talking to Johnny.

Donghyuck gave the studio dude a thumbs up and took two deap breaths. This time when his part came he sang it perfectly. Mark stood in awe. Donghyuck had one of the most angelic voices in Marks opinion. He smiled as Donghyuck reached his high notes. After three tries (so they had clips to choose from) Donghyuck left the room, still shaking a little.

"Oh my jeezus! That was amazing Hyuck. I think that's possiblely the best I've heard you sing! I'm not even kidding, that was amazing." Donghyuck smiled at Marks response but just walked past him and sat down on the couch that was at the side of the room, picking up his bottle of water and sipping it little by little.

Donghyuck felt a little dizzy. He was still shaking. The worst thing was that he didn't know why this was happening. He had recorded in a studio in front of his friends before, what was wrong with him?

Mark sat next to Donghyuck and placed a hand on the youngers thigh.

"hey, you good?" Mark asked Donghyuck who just nodded. Mark should feel the shivering of the Hyuck. Mark rubbed Donghyucks thigh to try and calm him down, but instead Donghyuck walked out leaving Mark sat alone. Mark didn't follow Hyuck, he felt that it was no good, he would probably just make things worse. Taeyong who was currently recording his last part watched as Hyuck ran off.

The second Taeyong was fishished recording he rushed off to find Donghyuck who was sat on the floor, in a ball, in the corridor, just outside the door of the room they were recording in. He wasn't crying this time though, he was just staring blankly at the wall.

"Hyuck, are you OK?" Taeyong asked Donghyuck once again. Donghyuck was fed up of being asked this same question, over and over again.

Taeyong reached out to put his hand on Hyucks shoulder but he flinched away.

"please..." he stopped "... Please don't touch me. And please PLEASE don't ask me that again" he almost snapped. His voice was just as shakey as he was. Taeyong looked at the boy and could see his eyes swelling up. Taeyong sat next to Donghyuck, his legs stretched across the corridor, but it was fine because they were sat right at the end meaning there was no reason for anyone to pass. Unless they wanted to walk into a wall that is.

When Hyuck had calmed down a little, him and Taeyong just had a casual convosation about the TV show the group would sit and watch together every Friday night at ten pm when a new episode came out. When the Johnny popped his head out the door the two knew it was time to go back inside.

🕖

The boys had spent a good couple of hours in the studio but now all their songs were ready to make into the album over the next few weeks. Donghyuck kept to himself for most of the day.

When they got back to the dorm it was about eight, they all decided to play boardgames till ten when they needed to prepare for the new episode of 'Sun of hearts' to air. Donghyuck hept himself separate from the group for most of the night just watching the others shout and have fun. They all tried to convince Hyuck to join in at some point but no one could make him budge. Not even Mark or Taeyong.

When the take out finally arrived all the boys nestled together to watch the hour long episode of thir show and eat from the array of takeouts they bought.

Taeyong noticed that Hyuck barely touched the food so he decided to put some of his faveriouts aside so he could make sure that the younger was eating something. Even if haechan didn't eat it, at least if he did want something, there was something.

Mark felt particuly lonely this evening. Even though he was huddled in with some of the other members, he was missing the way that Donghyuck would sit with his head resting on Marks shoulder. Instead the younger was sat by himself on a chair that was to the side of everyone else. And honestly Haechan missed the company of Mark but he just didn't want be be touched by anyone at the moment, so by sitting I that single chair was pretty much his only way of stopping physical contact with any of the other members.

🕚

At eleven o'clock everyone started disappearing to their rooms till it was Mark, Taeyong, Donghyuck and Johnny left. Haechan had fallen asleep on the seat where he was sat halfway into the show but no one had the heart to wake him because they all knew he was going through a rough spot at the moment. In the end Johnny ended up walking the younger by lightly tapping on his shoulder.

Haechan walked to his room with Johnny's help to carry his stuff and supporting him as he walked. While Mark helped Taeyong clean up.

"do you know what's going on with him, he seems to be distancing himself from everyone, including you?" Taeyong said as he passed Mark the empty pizza boxes.

"honestly... I have no idea. Of all my years of knowing him, I've never seen him like this, he always his happy, cheery, clingy self, even when he's ill he's normally still hanging from my kneck" Mark giggled a little at the thought of it. "but no, I have no idea what's going on".

Mark sat on one of the stools next to the counter, leaning his elbows on the side and burying his head in his hands. Taeyong aproched the younger and rubbed his back.

"I'm worried about him Taeyong and I don't know how to help him anymore" Marks eyes started to go a light red as they began to well up with tears as he burryed his head back in his hands again.

"hey its OK, we can help him through this and he will be back to normal soon. I promise. We all miss the fun loving child side of Haechan."

The boys talked for a little about random stuff. They argued for about ten minuets over where you should pour the milk or cereal first.

It came to midnight and there was silence throughout the dorm, you couldn't hear anything... Accept the restless breath of a boy tossing and turning in his sleep....

-------------
Authors note

Hey again, how as that chapter, honestly I was half asleep while writing it. I have been up for about 34 hours with no sleep so excuse if my work is messy. Anyway the next few chapters things should start to become a little more clear as to the plot line and stuff so yeah, look after yourselfs.

😊👏❤️