Butterflies

He gasped for air as he woke. Tears began to fall onto the blanket infront of him. The darkness of the room surrounding him. The sound of the wind blowing outside the window. It was almost relaxing. Unless you had woken for the same reason Hyuck had.

Donghyuck rubbed his eyes trying erase this emotion. He was breathing heavily, and in each breath you could hear his pain. Hyuck rubbed it eyes, clearing them so he could see the time. It was 1am. This was the first time in several weeks this had happened to him. But why now?

Hyuck thought about that question for a moment, but then he put two and two together. Was he really that scared of going to tour? It made sense that this is what was triggering the nightmares. He had been distracted the past few weeks so touring wasn't on his mind. But the same night the topic is bought up the nightmares come back.

The thought of the screaming made his spine shiver. Hyuck looked at the time again and an hour had passed. The boy didn't want to sleep again. He didn't want to be alone right now. But all the others were going to be asleep and he didn't want to wake them.

Hyuck pulled out his phone and went on social media. He decided to go straight for Instagram. When he pulled up the app he noticed that someone familiar was recently active. 'Mark_Lee was active 5 minuets ago' the app read.'Why is Mark still up?' Hyuck thought to himself.

Hyuck got up and put on a hoodie because it was freezing cold tonight. He slowly made his way over to his door and twisted the handle. He opened the door wich made a loud unexpected creak,this made Hyuck wince. He quickly closed the door behind himself.

Donghyuck tiptoed down the corridor to Marks room. He opened the door quietly. This time there was no creak, thank god. He poked his head through the door, "Mark, Mark are you awake?" he whispered, trying not to wake the boy if he was sleeping but loud enough that if he were awake he would hear Hyuck.

Mark rolled over, he was awake. His face beamed as he noticed Donghyuck. "YOU CAME BACK!" Mark shouted. Donghyuck was quick to shush him as he didn't want to wake the others.

"oh right, your drunk, I forgot." Donghyuck sighed as rolled his eyes and sat on the end of Marks bed as Mark stared at Hyuck.

"Hyuckie, why are you sad?" Mark was back to being the drunken three year old he had become. Hyuck looked at Mark and smiled.

"I'm not sad, just go to sleep OK" Mark looked at Hyuck then layed down.

"Hyuckie?"

"Go to sleep" 

Mark closed his eyes and fell asleep in a second. Hyuck laughed at the tiny snores coming from the boy. He walked over to the seat in the corner of Marks room and sat down. He wrapped himself in the blanket that was already there and drifted off again.

The next morning Mark woke with a pounding headache. "ugh, hangover" he groaned to himself as he sat up. He rubbed his head and looked at the time. It was 9am. Mark suddenly heard a shuffle from the corner of his room. He looked up and saw Hyuck, still asleep on the seat, looking awfuly uncomfortable. He stood up and paused as he gained balance.

He walked over to the sleeping boy and looked down at him. He looked so cute. The way his cheek was smushed against the back of the chair, the way he was in a little ball.

Donghyuck woke slightly to a weird feeling, it felt like we was floating. He opened his eyes a little and realised he was in Marks arms.

Mark had decided to move Hyuck to the bed in the room to make him a little more comfortable.

"hey, it's OK, go back to sleep, im just moving you to my bed so you can be a little more comfortable. OK."

Mark put the boy down and pulled the blanket over Hyuck. Donghyuck quickly moved to make himslef comfortable. Pulling the blanket arround himself. Mark giggled.

Mark made his way to have breakfast. Johnny was sat at the kitchen counter eating toast, a grin in his face.

"why are you so smiley?" Mark said as he took a bowl and the cereal out of the cupboards. Johnny looked up from his phone and showed Mark the text he had just received,

💕TEN💕
Good morning baby. I hope you slept well. I can't wait to see your beautiful face toady. We are going to have so much fun. I also have a surprise planned for today so make sure you are looking your best(wich shouldn't be to difficult because you are always beautiful)
love from Ten❤️

Mark read the message and cringed as he looked up at Johnny. "cute" Mark said bluntly. Johnny rolled his eyes and went back to uwu-ing at the message. Mark sat down with his cereal and looked at Johnny. "you really love him don't you?" Mark asked curiously. The look on Johnny's face said it all.

Johnny nodded in response. After finishing his cereal Mark turned to face Johnny. "how did you know?" Mark asked.

"know what?" Johnny questioned in return, not fully understanding the question.

"how did you know you loved him?"

"I don't know, I guess I just feel this tingly feeling like butterflies when ever I see him. I would just get it from his smile at first but as I got to know him, I would feel it whenever he did, well, anything" Johnny smiled at Mark. "why do you ask?". Mark thought about the sleeping boy in his room. He felt the butterflies.

"I think, I feel the same way towards Donghyuck" Mark responded, smiling at Johnny who smiled in return.

---------------
Authors Note

Hey y'all, so im finally getting to arroound where I want to be with this story. Thought Id give Johnten a bit of appreciation, I hope you liked it. Sorry about the short chapter, I just felt like this was the right place to leave it.

Don't forget to tell me what you think, an I hope you enjoy the next chapter, I can't wait to write it. Love y'all.

😊👏❤️