Red

The boys slowly woke up one by one as they neared the end of their bus ride.

Haechan was the first to wake up when his head slipped off of Marks shoulder causing that falling feeling to rush through him, waking him up.

He climbed off of Marks lap after seeing he was still asleep. He went to his bag and pulled out a cereal bar he had in one of its pockets.

Once Hyuck had climbed off Mark, Mark felt the cold air hit his body making him stir in his sleep.

Hyuck quickly reacted by pulling a blanket over the older wich Mark quickly snuggled into.

Hyuck smiled as he sat on the opposite side of the bus to where Mark was.

After playing on his phone for a bit some of the others started to wake up causing Mark to finally wake up as they all started talking to find out who else was awake.

As the boys started moving down to the part of the bus where Mark and Hyuck were sat, it was becoming cramped. There wasn't enough room for all the boys to sit so Donghyuck sat on Marks lap, Winwin on Yutas, Jungwoo and Taeil ended up on the floor. Luckily they were getting close to the hotel where they would be staying the night where they would be getting out.

🕖

It was about half an hour later, around 7am when they reached the Hotel.

The boys unloaded the stuff the needed for the night into their hotel rooms. They decided to get changed and all get breakfast together before going to the beach for the rest of the day.

As the group walked down the street the sun was beaming down upon them. The way the birds flew in the early morning breeze. The heat that would make anyone want an ice cream.

They decided upon a small cafe restruant not far from the beach. They all had breakfast and a drink before walking along the street that lead to the sea.

They decided to stop off at a few shops on the way where some members decided to buys some swimming shorts and flip-flops.

By lunch time the boys had finally made it to the infamous Miami Beach.

As they stepped onto the sand, it was burning hot at first touch, but their skin soon adjusted to the heat.

They all made their way towards the shore line. Hyuck and Taeyong were the first to enter the water. Hyuck ended up getting splashed and then decided to give up on trying to stay dry, sitting in the water that washed upon him.

Hyuck got bored so decided that Mark wanted to go in the water aswell.

Hyuck walked up to Mark and tried to take the bag that had his stuff in from around his neck but Mark refused to take it off. Hyuck didn't care though.

The younger wrapped his arms around Marks waist and before Mark could react he was being carried into the water.

"aaaahh, hyuck, aH, DONGHYUCK PUT ME DOWN!" Mark shouted as Hyuck waded his way deeper into the water. Mark decided not to struggle as that would lead Hyuck to drop him in the deeper water.

Hyuck laughed and put Mark in a slightly shallower bit. Mark stood in shock as he held his stuff up away from the crashing waves.

Mark slowly waded his way back out the water. Hyuck was having none of it. Donghyuck followed Mark out of the water before he started chasing him around the beach. The others laughed at how cute the boys were.

"aahh, Hyuck no!" Mark wailed sprinting down the beach. Hyuck just chased after him.

Hyuck gave up as Mark started to gain distance from him and made his way back to where the others were all playing in the shallow waves.

Mark eventually made his way back to join the others only to be attacked by Hyuck again.

He quickly took his bag off and handed it to Taeil before Hyuck picked him up again. Mark thought no use in struggling so he just accepted his fate.

"only tummy height Hyuck, HYUCK!!" He slowly started screaming louder as Hyuck continued wading to the deeper water.

Hyuck dropped him in the water when it was about chest height. Mark gave up. He ducked under the water soaking himself. Hyuck just laughed and joined in having fun, he started splashing Mark.

Soon enough Jaehyun and Doyoung were also in the water, all swimming around in the emerald seaweed soup, as the other members had described it collectively.

There was one point in the water, when all Mark wanted to do was pick hyuck up and kiss him. Unfortunately the cameras were on so he had to restrain himself by swimming away from the younger.

🕒

After playing around in the sea and on the beach for a bit longer the boys made their way off the beach to go get drinks before splitting off so Jungwoo could film a vlog with Johnny later in the afternoon.

Mark decided that he wanted to spend some time with Hyuck. Just the two of them.

After asking Taeyong, Mark grabbed Hyucks hand and dragged him away from the others.

They walked down a street filled with food venders and small stands selling various things.

They came across and stand that was selling handmade jewelry. Mark spotted two beaded bracelets. One black with one single white bead and another white with one single black bead. He quickly bought them while Hyuck was looking at a different stall. He put them in his pocket and then grabbed Hyuck hand as they continued.

They walked around for a bit and decided to get some food. They picked out a stand that was selling Asian street food. They decided to get a small variety of things before heading to a small park at the side of the beach.

The boys sat in the empty park watching as the sun set in from of them. The red, purple, orange and blue cast across the sky caused anyone to stare.

Insted of watching the sunset Mark was watching Hyuck. The way his face lit up as the sky changed colours. Then the way his face changed colour when he caught Mark staring at him.

"Mark Lee, what are you looking at?" Hyuck asked, a sassy tone in his voice.

Mark quickly turned his head when Hyuck asked him that, his cheeks now turning the same dark red as the sky.

"you're cute" Hyuck said smiling as he looked over at the last bit of the sun that sat right on the top of the water.

"Hyuck..." Mark said, not moving his gaze, gaining Hyucks attention.

"yes Mark Lee" Hyuck said, now looking at Mark. His cheeks still tinted pink.

"can I ask you something?" Mark said, still not transferring his gaze to the boy next to him.

"sure" Hyuck said as he looked in the same direction as Mark.

"what would you say, if I... were to..."

-----------
A/N

Sorry 😁

😊👏💚