Love

The boys arrived at Dallas just before midnight. They went straight to the hotel and straight to bed. Everyone was too tired to really care about anything other than sleep.

The following morning Mark and Hyuck had to get up before everyone else as they had to film a video. They had decided on the bus journey to go to 'The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden'.

They got up and left the hotel at about 7am so they could have breakfast and get there as soon as it opened.

They arrived at the gardens at 9am. They decided to film while walking around for a bit then go for lunch.

Hyuck was still a bit iffy about the comments that he had read and Mark could tell but he decided, instead of talking about it, he would do whatever it took to take Hyucks mind off of them.

It felt like a date, and they both wished it was a date, but their managers and Taeyong told them that they could be in a relationship, as long as no one else knew. They had fun and messed about while at the arboretum and Marks plan had worked.

🕑

After having lunch Mark and Hyuck headed back to the hotel to meet up with the others before going out for dinner and a walk around the city.

They did some shopping and a bit of sightseeing as it was dark. They decided to go watch a movie at the cinema at around 8pm.

After the movie they went back to the hotel. Hyuck and Mark were left stood in the hall after everyone else had one to bed.

"Thank you" Hyuck said as they stood by the door to his and Johnny's room.

"for what?" Mark said with a small laugh

"for today, for yesterday. For everything. Thank you" Hyuck said as he hugged Mark.
"anyway, im tired, goodnight" Hyuck said as he opened the door but just before he closed it he said something else that really made Marks day,

"I love you"

And with that he closed the door. Mark smiled and went to his room. A big goofy grin plastered over his face as he walked in. Taeyoung was sat writing while sat on his bed, he looked up at Mark as he walked in.

"what's with the smile?" Taeyong asked, a smile aprearing on his face as well.

"Nothing" Mark said, flopping onto the bed on the far side of the room.

Taeyong just left it at that, he wasn't going to question Mark. If he was happy that was all that mattered.

Meanwhile in Hyucks room he was going through social media again wich he learnt was a big mistake once he found himself down the rabbit hole of hate once again.

🕙

The next morning the boys had a lie in and went to get Brunch at around 11 before going to an arcade then heading to the Dallas venue.

Hyuck was distancing himself from the other members, the comments spiraling in his head making him unfocused and hazy.

He had gained a headache by the time the got on the bus to head to the venue.

When on stage Mark could tell that Hyuck was uncomfortable.

He knew Hyuck had found more hate comments because Johnny had told him. He had told him just before the show when Mark asked if Johnny knew anything about why Hyuck had gone quiet.

Johnny told him how Hyuck went really quiet while on his phone last night in their room. And Mark had a plan to help Hyuck.

"WHAT'S UP DALLAS!!!" Mark shouted into the croud who screamed in return.