Trust

The next day, around noon, Johnny and Taeyong took Hyuck home. When talking to Taeyong the morning before, he had agreed to move back to the 127 dorm. Something he was currently regretting since he just remembered Mark would be there.

The reason Taeyong sent Johnny and Taeil instead of himself yesterday, was because he was helping Jaehyun move Hyucks things over so he could go straight home after being discharged from the hospital.

Hyuck was still in pain from the head injury so the boys had to assist him a little with getting places.

Once they got inside the dorm they helped Hyuck to the sofa where he got showered with his hyungs' love. They all told him about how much they missed him over the passed week and how they hope he feels better soon.

Hyuck smiled and accepted everything they said, hugging them in return.

Mark stood in the corner of the room and watched as Hyuck accepted everything. How he was hugging all the members. But mostly he watched his smile.

His sunshine was back. Though it wasn't his anymore. But he had plans to change that.

🕙

Over the rest of the day, Hyuck spent it in bed. He was told by the doctors to take it easy for a while. Hyuck didn't want to spend it in bed mind, if it wasn't for the fact that he got dizzy every time he stood up and Taeyong had strictly told him that he had to stay there, he would have been up and doing things.

Mark on the otherhand, had a very busy day. He was making arrangements for the day he had planned with Hyuck.

He planned it for Friday so the younger had a bit of time to get better, and maybe Mark could build up a small layer of trust before taking him out.

🕖

Over the corse of the week Hyuck was getting better. He was refusing to stay in bed and he could actually walk without stumbling now.

Mark and Hyuck had had a few crossings over that week, they lived in the same dorm now so they were bound to.

On the Thursday evening Mark approached Hyuck. He hadn't told the younger about the day he had planned.

"hey Hyuck, can I talk to you quickly after dinner" Mark asked as they all sat to eat in the kitchen.

Hyuck just smiled and nodded. As much as he didn't want to trust Mark, he couldn't help it. They had been through thick and thin together, but Hyuck had to be strong and wait for Mark to prove that Hyuck could trust and feel comfortable around him, so he wouldn't get hurt again.

🕙

After dinner the two boys went into the lounge, when the others all went to their rooms.

"what's up?" Hyuck asked, standing a little awkwardly in front of Mark.

"do you want to hang out tomorrow, I've already made plans so it would be kind of awkward if you said no" Mark giggled quietly.

"who else will be there?" Hyuck asked, he was pretty sure that Mark had no intentions of bringing anyone else but he thought he'd ask before making assumptions.

"I was thinking it could be just you and me?" Mark said, not sure if the younger would feel comfortable with it.

"sounds good, when do we leave?" Hyuck asked, a smile across his lips.

Mark was surprised that Hyuck agreed so quickly. "oh, um, 10am" Mark said, shocked at Hyucks response.

"OK, I'll see you in the morning Hyung" Hyuck sang while skipping off to his room.