Fine

Donghyuck woke, breathing heavily. He sighed as he looked at the time and realised what had happened.

It was 4am so the boy decided there was no point in going back to sleep as he would have to wake up in a few hours and he didn't want to face the screams again. He took the blanket from the end of his bed and draped it arround himslef and made his way to the window seat in his room that overlooked the city.He put his headphones in and sat down.

Donghyuck sat and watched as the sun rised over the city. It was beautiful the way that sunlight glimmerd over everything in its path. The way it made all the colours of the city glow ten times brighter. The way that it just made him want to smile even in his darkest of moments. The way it washed everything away, thoughts you didn't want to think, and feelings you didn't want to feel.

Donghyuck just sat, letting the sun wash everything away. Listening to his music and watching the word wake up. An hour passed and Hyuck decided to get washed and dressed.

By quarter to six he was ready for the day ahead. Ready to fight anything he faced and put the last few days behind him. He decided to go and get something to eat quickly before they had to go to the film set for the video they were going to start recording today.

Hyuck snuck out of the dorm and made his way to a small cafe that he would visit every now and again, that was just down the road. When he entered he noticed a familiar face sat in the corner reading a book.

Donghyuck decided that before ordering and going back to the dorm to meet the boys he would go say hi.

"Annyeonghaseyo Ten hyung..." no response. "Annyeonghaseyo..." still no response. Donghyuck grabbed the boys book, scaring him.

"hey! Give it back!" Ten reached for his book that Donghyuck was holding high above his head so the other couldn't reach. Ten was only ever so slightly shorter than Donghyuck but it was that small amount that made Ten get angry.

Ten tiptoed but he still couldn't reach. He had his hand on Donghyucks shoulder to stable himself but nope. He still couldn't reach. Ten eventually gave up and rolled his eyes as he sat back down, taking a sip of his cofee.

(just for reference

OK done)

Donghyuck handed Ten his book and looked down at the older who was looking back up at him,

"what are you doing here so early??" Donghyuck asked, a little unnecessary sass in his voice.

"I could ask you the same thing?" Ten said, giving the younger sass in return

"OK, chill, im just grabbing a drink and a snack before going to film, because I woke up early today." Donghyuck said calmly.

"OK then get your stuff and scurry on, im trying to read here." Ten exclaimed gesturing at the counter, sass still in his tone.