Suprise

Mark waited in his room for Hyuck to get ready. After a few moments the younger came charging in, landing on top of Mark and showering him with kisses.

Mark smiled and stood up. Hyuck stood in front of him and smiled back.

"soooo..." Hyuck said. He was like he was a child waiting for sweets.

"it's not a surprise I can just hand you" Mark said. The younger pouted at this. Mark smiled and pulled the younger closer by the hips and placed a kiss on his forehead.

Mark had spoken to Taeyong and the managers that morning and had been given permission to take Hyuck out for the day.

The two got in the car and made their way to Marks surprise location. The whole time Hyuck was either looking out of the window or trying to guess where they were going.

When they got out of the car they were in, what seemed like a random place in LA. It wasn't till they walked closer that Hyuck noticed that they were at 'Disneyland Park'.

Hyuck didn't really react to the fact it was nearby because he thought there was no way that they were going there. That was until they were in the que and Mark was handed the tickets.

When they approached the entrance Mark turned to Hyuck who was absolutely shocked. Mark smiled as Hyuck clinged to Marks arm,diging his fingers in, in excitement. Although it was hurting Mark a little bit, he didn't care, he was just happy to see Donghyuck this excited.

"surprise!" Mark said quietly as the stood facing the gun filled park before them.

Hyuck started jumping up and down before grabbing Marks face and kissing him. Mark knew Hyuck loved Disney, that's why he bought him here. Mark took Hyucks hand in his own confidently as they walked further into the park.

Mark had made an agreement with the sucurity that they would stay far away from the two. This made it way less obvious that they were there. It was so busy that nobody noticed Mark and Donghyuck. It was a miracle. They could have an ordinary day without worrying about the fact that they were K-pop idols. They could be normal teenagers for once.

While at the park Mark managed to convince Hyuck to go on most of the rides. As much as he tried though, Donghyuck wouldn't go on some of the taller ones.

The boys spent the day walking around enjoying being able to be a proper couple for the first time.

They walked around the park and had fun. Being together making it that much more.

On the way out Hyuck managed to pursue Mark to buy him candyfloss. Smiling like a child when it was handed to him.

🕕

As their day came to an end, the boys made their way out of the park with the souvenirs they had bought from the gift shop on their way out. Hyuck was clutching a mikey mouse Teddy and had a mickey mouse hat on.

The car that was waiting right outside the entrance took them to a cute set up that Mark had arranged.

They arrived at a building and walked right to the top. Mark opened the door for Hyuck to go through first. The boy walked through in awe, gazing at the scene that was in front of him.

It was on the rooftop of the building. There were fairy lights in zigzags hanging across from top of the buildings to pillars around the outside wall.

There was a small round glass table set up with two chairs. In the center of the table was a vase filled with sunflowers.

Mark smiled as Hyuck turned to look at him with tears in his eyes.