Thoughts

*Last night after the show*

'Why would they say that. I know it's true, but, why?'

Hyuck was in his own world. He had been scrolling through twitter when he found a comment that really hurt him, then another. And another. In the end, he ended up with all these thoughts in his head. He ended up zoned out, they were just a whirlpool of thoughts.

The boys got on the bus. They were all quite tired so it was quiet. This meant Hyuck had time to think. Something he didn't want to do right now. In the end he ended up falling asleep.

*normal time*

Mark fell asleep eventually. After convincing himself that Hyuck was just tired.

🕡

All the boys woke to their alarms. All set to four. They had to travel all day to get to Dallas for the show the next day. The drive was about 19 hours so they were due to arrive at midnight . Its a good thing the bus had beds.

The boys packed everything onto the bus and boarded it. They picked up some breakfast and lunch so they could eat on the way, as little stops as possible.

Hyuck was sat, reading a book. It was about 10am when Mark walked up to him. The only people Hyuck had spoken to that morning were Johnny and Taeil.

As soon as Mark sat down he could tell something was off with the younger.

Mark placed his hand on Donghyucks theigh.

Hyuck looked up at Mark. He had been lost in his own thoughts, although he looked like he was reading, it had been a good ten minuets since he actually read any of the words. He had the comments sat in the back of his mind.

When Hyuck looked at Mark, all he wanted to do was cry. But he didn't. He was fed up with crying.

Mark looked into the youngers eyes before moving onto Hyucks lap.

"what's wrong Hyuckie? I can tell somethings off" Mark said as he faced the younger who's chin had dropped.

"Why do you like me?" Hyuck asked, looking back up at Mark.

The question alone hurt Mark. Why would Hyuck even think that?

"Because, you, Hyuckie. You are a brilliant, talented, smart, beautiful and loving hooman bean who deserves the world." Mark said, laying a kiss on Hyuck cheek. Donghyuck didn't look too impressed with Marks response. "Why do you ask?"

"no reason" Hyuck said. And like that he had shut Mark out.

Mark felt a pit in his stomach. There obviously was a reason behind why Hyuck asked, and he, was going to find out.

"wrong answer. I'll give you one more go, Why do you ask?" Mark said, bringing Hyuck eyes to meet his. He could see that hyucks eyes were glassy, the tears beginning to form in them.

"I told you, no reason." Hyuck responded before hiding his face behind the book before a single tear escaped down his cheek.

Mark pulled the book away to see the single tear. Hyuck looked at Mark as he slowly began to break down. Mark quickly pulled the younger to his chest.

"oh, Hyuckie. It's OK. Everything's going to be fine. OK? I'm here." Mark held the younger till he had calmed down.

All the other members looked over at one point or another, a sad look of concern on each of their faces to see the younger crying again.

They swore they had seen Hyuck cry more in the past few months than all the time they had known him. In fact until he started getting nightmares at least half the members had never seen him cry at all.

After Hyuck calmed down and dried his tears, Mark tried again.

"so, are you going to tell me what's going on?" Mark asked, truly concerned and sad to see Hyuck like this once again.

"L-last night after the concert, I-I was going through my t-t-twitter and I f-found some things, and they made me th-think, and not h-happy thoughts." Hyuck stuttered, as he looked down at his lap.

"show me" Mark said. Mark knew exactly what Hyuck meant by 'things'.

Hyuck pulled out his phone and scrolled through his twitter to find the comments.

"That Haechan kid from NCT looks like a smaller Korean version of the Michelin man 😂 I mean look at him, his face is so round and fat, he's litteraly a baby #haechanWho #nctisgarbage #btsforever"

"There's this one dude who looks like he stole all the weight that the other members of NCT lost #haechan #nctsucks #haechanisnotmybias #Taeyongismybias"

The posts went on forever. Mark read through quite a few, frowning at each one. He looked up at Hyuck who was sat, a blank expression on his face.

"and the worst thing is they are all true" Hyuck added, looking down at his lap.

To that Mark felt angry at Hyuck, "Don't you dare say that about my boyfriend! Lee Donghyuck is the most beautiful sunshine to ever exist and he deserves more than anyone could give. People say no one is perfect but I will tell you now Mr, Lee Donghyuck is perfect in every way! The fact that his cheeks are chubby makes them so much cuter to pinch. The fact that his hair is always a mess makes it so much more fun to play with. The fact that he is a little chubbier makes him the best person for hugs. And I love him in every way!"

And to that all the boys gave Mark a round of applause causing both Hyuck and Mark to blush. Hyuck now had a smile on his face.

"KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS" Yuta started chanting but all the boys were soon to join in, to that Mark gave them all a death stare to wich they stopped practically immediately. Hyuck giggled and the second everyone looked away he gave Mark a quick peck on the lips before whispering.

"I love you too" before moving to sit next to Johnny to play a game with him.

This made Mark blush before thinking back to what he just said. Mark just confessed that he loved Hyuck, in front of everyone on the bus. This was the first time they confessing their feelings at the fairground that night. Mark just smiled to himself.

He does love Donghyuck. And Donghyuck loves him.

--------------------
A/N

Sorry about the trashy hate comments,(and the whole chapter tbh) it's really hard to actually find something wrong with Hyuck so just make up your own and we will pretend that that was one that they found.

Sorry it took so long to publish, there were a few complications but if you're reading this then we fixed them. Yay.

Anyway, I hope you liked it, byeee

😊👏💚