Bus Beds

The next day was pretty boring. They did a little promotion before heading to the Vancouver venue.

When they got there the fans were already waiting, even though there was still five hours till the show began.

When they got inside they all got shown to one big dressing room that they were to share. Connected, was a small lounge where they could sit if they had a moment spare.

The boys did a rough rehearsal to make sure they remembered what they were doing. After the rehearsal, they started preparing for the real performance.

After getting dressed and while waiting to get their makeup done, Mark and Hyuck sat for a little. Only after being told to do so by their stressed out leader, Taeyong.

The boys moved out of the way and into the lounge. At first Hyuck tried to read some more of his book but couldn't because Mark was staring at him, making him loose focus.

After a while of trying to read his book Hyuck gave up and placed said book of the coffee table in the middle of the small room.

He walked up to Mark and sat in his lap, one leg dangling either side of Marks legs and his hands clasped together behind the latter's neck.

He looked deep into Marks eyes. Not moving. Just admiring the boy before him. They sat like this, just staring at each other, not saying a word until Jaehyun popped his head in to say that they needed to get their makeup done.

The two headed into the main room where everyone else was busy prepping around them as they sat getting their makeup done.

The busyness of the older boys made Hyuck feel nervous. Mark could see Hyuck biting his lower lip. He quickly took the youngers hand in his own and could feel how he instantly relaxed at his touch.

By the time it was time to go on stage Taeyong and Johnny had managed to hype everyone up, almost eliminating all the nerves collectively.

Mark and Hyuck let go of each others hands only when they were within veiw of the audience.

When on stage things ran smoothly. No mishaps. No inconvenient changes of mood. Not nerves that took over. Everything went well.

When they had finished the performance and got changed back into their own clothes they drove back to the hotel. The drive was over an hour long so some of the boys decided to take a short nap on the way.

Mark had to convince Hyuck that he needed as much sleep as possible. It took a while, but the younger soon gave up fighting when Mark bribed him by saying he could sleep in Marks bed if he took a nap now.

Mark was doing it for the younger own good. He needed to rest. He was beginning to get bags under his eyes.

So was Mark, but he cared about the younger way more than he did himself.

Mark sat at a small table in middle of a black leather booth like seat. He sat with his note book in front of him and his pen in his hand.

He stared at the blank page in front of him. It wasn't long till he was writing a diary entry. Mark was smart. He had started writing his diary in lyric form after he found out that Johnny was snooping on a weekly basis.

By writing in lyric form, only Mark knew what it meant. It also meant that he could take parts of it and use them for their actual songs.

The boys had used Marks diary entry's in many of their songs. Mostly because the others though he was writing lyrics for that purpose. Mark didnt mind that much. It meant he didn't have to write as many lyrics from the top of his head.