Useless

"Hyuck what's up?" Johnny asks, throwing himself on his bed, while looking at Hyuck who was getting his pyjamas from his suitcase.

"hmmm?... Oh, nothing hyung, im fine" Hyuck says as he walks into the bathroom to get changed and brush his teeth, a sad tone in his voice.

Johnny has a concerned look on his face. Something was definatley up and he was determined to figure out what it was.

When Hyuck comes out of the bathroom he has taken his makeup off and brushed his teeth. He was also now in his pyjamas. He had a blank expression on his face as he sat down on his bed and pulled out his phone.

Johnny quickly snatches Hyucks phone out of his hands, making Hyuck flinch at the speed.

"Johnny give it back. I'm not in the mood" Hyuck sighs as he raises his hand for the phone, not putting in any effort whatsoever.

"If you want it you have to reach for it" the older says jokingly, trying to get any reaction from the younger.

"hyung, please just give it back" Hyuck complains as he sits up a little in his bed and reaches a little more for the phone that Johnny holds just out of reach.

Johnny smiles as he plays with the younger. However he can tell the younger isn't having fun when he lays down in his bed and rolls over to face the wall.

"Hyuck, please just talk to me" Johnny sighs as he sits down on Hyucks bed and places the phone next to him.

That's when Johnny can hear a faint sniffle from Hyuck. Now Johnny feels a stab of guilt hit him. Had he made the younger cry?

"oh no. Hyuck I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry, I just want to talk," Johnny says as he places a hand on the youngers back.

Hyuck rubbs his eyes and noes before saying the next words,
"And this is why I didn't want to talk" he says as he sits up in his bed.

"I'm sorry." Johnny says, a real look of worry in his eyes.

"It's not your fault. I'm pathetic, useless and emotional." hyuck says, his eyes filling up with tears again, not quite overflowing.

Johnny quickly pulls the younger into a hug, knowing that the boy needed the physical contact.

"Hyuckie. I promise you. You are not pathetic or useless, you are strong. Everyone goes through a time when they are a little more intack with their emotions. And everyone goes through rough patches. The important thing is that you remeber that there will always be someone there for you" Johnny says, his words coming out quicker than he can think.

To this Hyuck can't hold in the tears flooding over the brim of his eyelids. Johnny pulls the boy back into his chest, tighter this time.

Johnny holds the younger till he has calmed down. By this point he has fallen asleep on the olders chest. Johnny slowly lowers the boys head to his pillow and pulls the blanket over him. Hyuck is quick to pull his blue bear to his chest when his is laying down, still sleeping.

Johnny admires the boy who felt like a younger brother to him. He is so cute when he's unconscious.

Johnny leaves his room to go hang out in one of the older boys rooms for a bit. He wasn't tired but he didn't want to desturb Hyuck.

Johnny gets to Taeyongs room. He is sat with Taeil, Doyoung and Mark.

Mark looks over at Johnny and waves for him to come in.

"where were you?" Mark asks as Johnny takes a seat next to the boy.

"Hyuck had a little break down, but he's asleep now so its OK" Johnny says thinking about the Hyuck had said little about how he feels.

"What was the break down over?" Doyoung asks a little sassy yet still concerned. He knew what Hyuck was like, but still, what he was currently going through was tough.

Doyoung found Hyuck to be overly clingy and loud but he still cared for the younger boy, just a little.

"He said he was useless and emotional. Oh and pathetic" Johnny says, retracing his words.

Mark looks down at his lap feeling hurt for the younger. Hyuck didn't understand how much he meant to the people around him. And he meant alot.

"what did you tell him?" Taeyong asks, trying to find out if Johnny had actually helped the younger at all.

"I told him that he definatley wasn't and that we all care about him" Johnny says a little bit proud of what he had said to comfort the younger boy who now lay asleep.

The boys continued to chat, going though several topics. They talked about all sorts before they decided they should get some sleep.

Mark convinces himself to not desterb the younger boy just to give him a kiss and heads straight to his room.

Johnny goes back to his and Hyucks room to find the younger now more comfortable. Spread out over the bed with the bear still tightly heald to his chest.

Johnny had got changed into his pyjamas when Hyuck started to toss a little.

Johnny walked over to the younger to see if he was OK. He placed his hand in Hyucks. To his surprise Hyucks fingers tangled in his own for asecond then eased off when he had calmed down.

Johnny got into his own bed and thought about what the younger had done. He then realised that he and Mark had been holding hands earlier.

He laughs a little as he thinks about it. He then closes his eyes and drifts to a peaceful sleep.

------------
Thanks for reading. Plz vote.
Love you 😊👏💚