welcome to my life!!

Hi! My name is kaori, I am 17 years old.
It's summer now and I am going to 'summer school' next week in London, I am actually so excited like I can't wait.

And If you were wondering if I am going alone then no I am not my best friend Ashley is coming too. Speaking of Ashley she's coming over by any minute now.

*knock on the door*
"Coming!" I said going to the door and opening it. There was standing a girl with short blonde hair, blue eyes and white skin.
"Kaoo!!" She said hugging me. "Good to see you too Ash" I said hugging Ashley back.

"Who is this?" My mom asked from the kitchen. "Good afternoon mrs. Heartfilia" Ashley said going to the kitchen I followed after closing the door behind me. "OMG! Ashley where have you been?" My mom said hugging her Ashley laughed and hugged back happily.

After my mom and Ashley greeted each other me and Ashley went to my room upstairs. Once we entered the room and closed the door we started jumping around and laughing like crazy. Why? Simple because we're going to LONDON the city of my life.

We both were excited but in different ways. I was excited because I always wanted to be there I love their culture, the British accent and everything else also I always wanted to go there, live there even study there. As for Ashley I really don't know why.

After we finally calmed down (not really). We sat on my bed, I talked first, starting a conversation "soo what are you excited for. mate?"
"Boys, boys, boys" she said. 'What else did I ever thought' I thought to myself. "Just kidding..I really wish I can meet Kaya and Thomas Brodie sangster!!! Eekkk I can't wait" Ashley said, I was so confused so I had to ask. "I see...and who are they?"

Her eyes wide opened and her jaw dropped. "Are you serious??? You really don't know who's the most handsome being on earth??" She asked and I really don't know who that guy is.
"Umm..hm.. um maybe?" Was all I said.
"Wait a second" she said grabbing her phone and googling something.

does that mean he's famous but in what sense an actor or singer or something else maybe.
When she was about to show me, her phone went off she had a phone call I whispered to her that she can answer it she nodded and answered she went outside the room to talk.

I felt bored so I grabbed my phone and called Max..my boyfriend. He answered.
"Hey" Max said "hi" I said. "What's up? Are you excited to go to London" he asked.

"Actually I am..so excited tbh" he laughed and so am I. "Anyway wanna meet up..and hang out for a while I am at the mall right now" he asked me.
"I would love to but Ashley is over I can't just leave her" I answered. "Ok..see you later then" he said hanging up. "Wait-" I said but he already hanged up, he didn't even say goodbye.