2

Grace's POV

October 22, 2014- (100)

I'd been in the general hospital for two weeks already, but this morning I was sent to the children's long term hospital ward. As I was sitting in the waiting room, a nurse came out holding the hand of a little boy who was in a pair of blue pajamas. She led me to a room in the back of the left hallway. I asked her if there were any other teens here. She told me that I was the only patient here older than seven.
There were three other rooms in the teen hallway, each was empty and bare. She gave me this journal and supplies to decorate with them from the children's ward. I chose some loose glitter and some glitter glue and got to work decorating .

//Hours Later//

A doctor just left my room. He told me that the reason I was in this hospital was because I had a serious case of cancer in my brain that was going to kill me. He said that there was almost nothing that could be done. They wanted to do some studies on this form of cancer, so they are keeping me here. I probably have a hundred days left to live. I will probably die sometime at the end of January. Until then I will live out the rest of my life. You'd think I would have cried, but I was just too numb to care.

(A/N: Hey! Keep reading to meet some very interesting characters and to see an epic finale!)