(Jikook) Crazy little thing called love

If you've not seen Queens live aid performance I would highly highly highly recommend it

Easily the best live performance to ever happen

*Jungkook POV*

1985. Live aid. One of the to be biggest concerts to happen. How I was able to get tickets is a mystery but I would do anything to surprise my (secret) boyfriend.

Seeing how Jimins eyes lit up as we walked into the stadium filled my heart with pride and warmth. He looked up at me when he felt my gaze and giggled with a spring in his step.

"You excited?"

"So excited. I still can't believe you managed to pull this off"

"You know I'd go above and beyond for you"

"And you really have with all of this. I mean it, thank you"

"It's okay" I smiled and looped an arm over his shoulder "who are you most excited to see?"

"Do you really need to ask?" He smiled even wider

"Guess not" I replied "I'm ready to see you fan girl"

"Don't judge me. Please still love me after"

"I'm making no promises" I teased him and showed our tickets to the door guard to prove we can go in.

"Enjoy the show" the guard smiled and let us both through.

"I can't believe we're actually here" Jimin giggled and skipped ahead a few paces.

"Well believe it babe. Going to see your ultimate idol in just a few hours"

"Stop. Stop. Stop. I'm going to faint"

When Jimin realised his one true music love was going to be performing he cried into me for a good half an hour. When he thought about it too long he would cry. When anyone would mention that he would be seeing them, he would cry.

When we got to our seats everyone around us gave us warm smiles and introduced themselves since we would be around each other for a while. One of them told us he came with his boyfriend so we felt a lot better to say we were also dating, since it is the 1980's and homosexuality is a huge taboo. He smiled wide and told us to enjoy the show. I felt a surge of confidence flow through me as I pulled Jimin to stand in front of me so I could wrap my arms around him and kiss the side of his neck. It's the first time we've ever had some form of affection in public.

"I love you" he smiled and pecked my lips

"I love you baby"

~~

"I'm sorry to interrupt but we have had a bit of a complaint about the noise... from a woman in Belgium"

The whole crowd erupted with boos and whistles as the mc spoke on stage as the next act got ready.

"Anyway, it gives me enormous pleasure to introduce the next combo... who are..." he stopped as his partner on stage told him the next act. The main guy talking immediately pulled his officer hat off as a sign of respect and announced "HER MAJESTY, QUEEN!"

Jimin freaked out slightly when he saw the band run on stage. He pretty much clambered up me so his legs were around my waist and arms around my neck, holding on so tight I thought he would snap my head off. When the well known tune of bohemian rhapsody started and Mercury's voice sounded through the speakers, Jimin looked at me with tears running down his face, smiled softly and pulled me in for a kiss.

"I love you so fucking much. Thank you thank you thank you"

He eventually put his feet back on the floor and stood in front of me again. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and held a hand against his neck/jawline area. When the beat for radio ga ga started Jimin looked at me and giggled since he decided long ago that it would be played at our wedding if we are to ever have the right to do so. When the time came he held onto my hands and moved both of our arms for the clapping.

The whole time Queen were on stage Jimin didn't stop smiling. His whole face was lit up and didn't stop dancing for a second. Even though it was only a 20 odd minute set, I knew it would take a lot to ever top this moment for Jimin.

~~

When we got back home Jimin was still giddy with the excitement of the concert. I didn't even allow him the chance to breathe before I turned the record player on and played his favourite Queen song, Somebody to Love.

He giggled when I pulled him in closer to me and started swaying our hips in time together and singing softly into his ear.

"My pretty baby"

"I've had the best day ever. I seriously can't thank you enough for that"

"Anything and anytime" I smiled to myself

"I wonder if there will be a day when we actually can get married"

"I'll become president of the world so I can make it happen for you angel"

"I love you" he giggled and pulled me for the best, most intense kiss we've ever had.