(Jikook) You requested me?~

Top- Jungkook
Bottom- Jimin

*Jimin POV*

I was called to Mr. Jeons office around 5 minutes ago. I was walking down the corridor where I saw his secretary sitting at her desk.

"Hi, Mr. Jeon asked for me?"

"Mr. Park?" She confirmed and I nodded and smiled "yup, just take a seat and he will be with you shortly"

"Thank you"

The only times you ever hear of someone getting called to his office, is if he is going to fire you. So, that's great.

His office door suddenly opened and he walked out in all his glory. He had suit pants on with a white button up tucked in. The arms were rolled up to his elbows and the tie kind of loose with the top button open. The tie was a pretty pale pink colour and silky, it complimented his tanned skin beautifully.

I'd heard rumours that he was handsome, but no one ever sees him. That is unless he calls you to his office to fire you, which is exactly what is happening to me right now.

"Mr. Park, stand up and come in my office with me"

"Yes sir"

He held the door open for me and told me to take a seat. He sat down opposite me, on the other side of his desk and looked over his files.

"How come you requested me? Is there a problem?"

"Yes"

"Oh..." I replied, not really knowing what else to say

"You know I have a camera recording every inch of the building right?"

"Oh, uh, no. I didn't know that..."

"Didn't think you did. So I'm assuming you also know that it means I know exactly what you've been up to with Jung Hoseok? Slacking off in work to meet him in the bathroom? You're wasting my time and your own" he turned the computer screen around to show me the images he had of me and Hoseok. I cringed hard and looked away

"I'm sorry"

"I mean, you are really cute. I don't blame Hoseok for not being able to keep his hands off you"

"What?" I asked, shocked with his sudden behaviour change

"I said you're cute. Just accept the compliment"

"Oh, Okay. Thank you"

"Stand up and turn around"

"Why?"

"Just do it Jimin. Don't argue"

I reluctantly stood up and turned I face the opposite way. I heard him groan and move his chair around before chuckling.

"Come over here Mr. Park. Stand in front of me" I did as he said straight away and moved in front of him. He started undoing my trousers buttons and zip, making me panic and stop him.

"What are you doing?!"

"It's a win win situation. You let me make you cum with my mouth, I'll let you carry on meeting Hoseok in the bathroom and every time I see you both at it I will call you up here"

"But why?"

"Because you look simply delicious" he smiled and cocked an eyebrow. I couldn't stop a growl from rolling out my throat as I nodded at his arrangement. I win either way so who cares. Two handsome men fighting for my attention? Yes please.

He unbuttoned my trousers again and pulled them down completely "no underwear? Hm, you naughty, naughty boy"

"Hoseok prefers when I don't wear them. He likes knowing I'm walking around with no underwear waiting for him"