(Jikook) DDLB pt.3~

There is no clear top or bottom in this, it's kind of equal

*Jungkook POV*

I giggled as uncle Hobi played with me and made silly faces. Daddy fell asleep on the bed half an hour ago so I know I have to be quiet but it's hard when uncle Hobi is being funny.

"Stop, I don't want to wake daddy up. He's tired" I whispered through a giggle. I grabbed my dummy and put it in my mouth, hoping it would distract me a little.

"Okay okay. What do you want to do now?"

"Cartoons" I smiled and held tight onto floppy, the bunny stuffie daddy bought me

"Sure, which one?"

"Fairly Odd Parents" I giggled as Hobi wrapped a blanket around me

"Okay Kookie. Are you okay to find it yourself whilst I go get you a snack?"

"Mhm" I smiled and nodded

He left the room as I flicked through all the programmes, smiling when I find the right one. I looked over to my daddy and smiled as I saw him looking peaceful and calm.

I'm so lucky to have him. He's everything to me. He's makes me so happy. He always makes sure I'm safe and warm. If I'm ever worried or upset at people being nasty to me, he shows me that it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks as long as we are happy.

I really want a kiss from him but I don't want to disrupt his sleep. He needs it since I had a bad dream last night and was awake very early. He didn't complain about it, he just stayed awake with me and watched films with me. I knew he was tired though as he kept yawning and rubbing his eyes. Whenever I would tell him to sleep some more he would just shush me by kissing my lips and shaking his head.

"Here you go Kookie. Wait, what's wrong? What's happened?"

"I miss daddy... I want kisses but I don't want to wake him up"

"Oh Kookie. Come here" uncle Hobi cooed and opened his arms. I crawled into them and curled myself in a ball. His arms wrapped around me as he pressed play on the tv in hopes that it would distract me. Which, applause for him, it did distract me. When I was giggling again at the cartoon, uncle Hobi gave me the sandwich he made me and my sippy cup which had flavoured milk in.

"Thank you"

"That's okay. Do you feel better?"

"Yes, I'm sorry for getting upset"

"You don't need to apologise Kookie. Just finish your sandwich, you know your daddy will be upset if he knows you didn't finish it" he smiled and petted my hair as I took a big mouth full.

After 2 episodes daddy groaned and rolled over to face us. He opened his eyes a little and smiled when he saw I had crawled over to him and practically had my nose pressed against his.

"Hey baby" he giggled and stroked through my hair

"Hi daddy, do you feel better?"

"I do, have you had fun?"

"Mhm, uncle Hobi is fun"

"Good" he smiled and pecked my lips a couple of times "you taste of strawberry"

"I had strawberry milk" I blushed and pecked his lips again

"Mm it's nice" he chuckled and sat up, smiling at uncle Hobi on the way "how was it?"

"Good! We had fun didn't we Kookie!" Uncle Hobi smiled and pinched my cheek

"Yes, lots and lots of fun" I giggled as Daddy sat on the floor with us and sat me between his legs