(Jikook) Artist

Not smut but could make you uncomfortable

*Jungkook POV*

Drawing is the only thing that truly makes me content and at ease.

It's the only way I can get myself out of the stress of day to day life.

The only person who can do it is my best friend Jimin. He is always supportive and there when I need a shoulder to lean on. He always compliments my drawings even though I know some of them make him feel a little uncomfortable.

I draw erotica.

I love capturing the innocence behind people's eyes. I love seeing someone slip into sub space when I've tied them up or gagged them. Sometimes they don't realise they're slipping, but I can always tell. I love seeing someone who didn't know they were into this lifestyle find themselves with it, sometimes they find out they're a Dom, sub, switch. I love it.

The hardest part is finding people who actually want to be drawn so vulnerable though. There are lots of people who are willing to do nudity but as soon as I mention the bdsm side, they get cold feet.

"He broke up with me" Jimin sobbed as he walked into my studio.

I didn't even hear him enter my apartment so I got a fright initially but when I registered what he said I immediately jumped up and pulled him close to me. He sobbed even harder when he felt my presence.

"I'm sorry Chim. Did he give you a reason why?"

"No. Just said he isn't feeling it anymore"

"He's a dick. I hate him"

"I know you don't really mean that. He's one of your best friends... but thank you"

"I do mean it. He upset my most favourite person ever" I smiled and dried his face with my sleeves.

"Shut up. Are you drawing today?"

"Yeah. Got a guy coming in about half an hour. You can stay if you want"

"He might not want me to"

"True. Okay, I'll ask him if he's okay with you being in here and if he is you can sit with your back to him since I know it makes you feel a little uncomfortable"

"Okay" he smiled and sat down on the sofa I use in my drawings sometimes

I got everything I needed set up as well as the usual ropes and gags I'll need. The guy has told me he already knows he is submissive so he would rather be drawn that way, making it much easier for me.

Jimin watched as I got everything set up, I noticed as he shifted uncomfortably when I got the ropes out but didn't mention it as I knew it would only make him feel even more awkward than he already does.

"Do you ever use them in your actual sex life?" He asked after I was finished setting up

"Sometimes. Depends on the person, the mood, the moment"

"Who have you used them with?"

"Well they aren't the same ones because that would just be a little weird" I laughed and noticed Jimin blush "but I first got tied up by Hoseok"

"Really? You were submissive with him? You told me you're a dominant"

"I'm a dominant in most relationships but technically in a switch. I can do and enjoy both sides"

"Hm... have you used them with everyone you've been with?"

"Yeah. Not all the time but definitely at least 5 times in each relationship"