(Jikook) Soft

*Jimin POV*

Cuddling Jungkook isn't what you'd expect it to be.

When you look at him you would imagine it to be that he is reserved and holds himself back. Doesn't seem like he would be that up for physical contact.

But it's the complete opposite. He gets so needy and close to you, if you slip away even the tiniest bit, he pulls you straight back into his arms.

Since he works out you imagine him to be firm and a hard chest and arms. You imagine him to be a little uncomfortable because of it.

But no, he is always so soft and warm. I seem to fit perfectly into him as he does around me. He's always so pliable that if I want to move him slightly, he does so with no issue.

Lying in his arms is the safest place in the world. Whenever we finish a practice I always make sure to grab him first and ask him to nap with me before anyone else can steal him from me. Which he always replies to with a nose crinkling smile and a nod.

Don't get me wrong. It's platonic between us. We've never slept together, never kissed, never had one of those moments when you think that maybe something could happen. He's my best friend. I love him more than I could ever describe.

"Go to sleep Jimin" he whispered and tightened his arms

"I'm trying"

"Are you comfortable?" He asked a little concerned and leaned back to look at me

"Yeah..."

"You're lying"

"But you seem super comfortable"

"Jimin... get comfortable. Move me to where you want me"

"Fine..." I huffed, feeling guilty that I was moving him even though he is comfortable.

I rolled over so my back was to him and pulled him close. He sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist and tangled his legs with mine.

"Better?" He whispered

"Mhm. Much better"

"Good. Now sleep. You worked hard today, you need the rest"

"Hmm" was all I could manage to reply with as I could already feel sleep taking over me. Jungkook just laughed and buried his face into the back of my neck

"Good night chim"