(Jikook) Dream~

Top- Jungkook
Bottom- Jimin

I felt my cock slip into his tight hole.

We were laying down in a spooning position, him being little spoon as I slowly thrusted my hips to stretch him properly.

I kissed down the back of his neck as my hands roamed over his beautiful body.

We've never been with each other like this. I didn't have any inclining that he even felt his way about me.

"Jungkook, faster please"

"Jimin... why didn't we do this sooner?"

I sped my hips up, he let out high pitched moans, his fingers gripped onto hair pulling my face to kiss his neck and shoulders

"Oh god Kook, I'm getting close"

"Me too"

"Koo-"

"Kook, fuck" I opened my eyes to find me and Jimin in the spooning position. His pyjama pants had been pulled down slightly and my cock was buried deep inside him

"Jimin... what's happening?"

"You came in here to sleep and then you-you started fucking me in your sleep. But it felt so good that I didn't want to stop you"

"I'm sorry..."

"No don't say sorry. Don't apologise. Don't stop. Just keep going. You got us into this mess, you can get us out of it"

"But Jimin, I cant have sex with you" I replied but chuckled when I saw that I was already inside him and thrusting softly

"W-what? Why?" He moaned quietly

"Cos I can't fuck you when I know you don't fancy me. I have feelings for you... I've just been too scared to tell you"

"You have feelings for me?"

"Yeah... I have done for a few months"

"Kook, fuck me. Please, I've had feelings for you as well. I'm not just saying it either, you can ask Tae"

"You do?"

"Yes, But can we talk about this after we've fucked"

"Why? Are you getting desperate?" I teased him as I licked over his ear

"Yes, Kook please, fuck me so hard that the bed is wacking against the wall"

"Is Yoongi in?"

"Yeah I think so why?"

"Then I'll fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked before. I've seen the way he looks at you, let's make everyone know that you belong to me now"

"Please"

I pushed him onto his back and held his legs back as I pushed back into him. He hissed at the feeling and gripped onto the bed bar handles.

Neither of us could wait any longer to strip off completely but right now all I could think was how beautiful he would look naked. I pulled his trousers off out of desperation to see him at least completely bare and leant down to kiss him hot and heavy.

His hands locked into my hair as I started thrusting again, he gasped as I reached his prostate. His legs wrapped around my waist as he started kissing over my neck.

"You feel better than I could have ever imagined" he moaned softly as his hands slipped under my tshirt.

"So do you baby. So tell me, how long have you had a crush on me?" I teased into his ear