(Jikook) Artist pt.2

*Jungkook POV*

"Are you sure?" I asked him worriedly as he smiled and nodded

"Yeah. He thinks I should get more comfortable with being naked around people"

"But do you want to do this? Ignoring everything Namjoon has said, do you actually want to do this? I know you Jimin and you wouldn't do this normally"

"Because I'm too shy to ask. I've only been with two people because I'm so shy and timid. It's holding me back. I want to be more adventurous and experience things. I need to do this"

"Are you 100% sure?"

"Yes"

"I'd have to see you naked"

"I know" he laughed

"You really want to do this?"

"Yeah, I trust you. There's no one else I'd be more comfortable or trusting in"

"Okay. If it's what you really want then let's do it"

"Are you finished on Namjoons yet?"

"Nearly. Just doing the colours on it now"

"Well, when you finish it let's do mine"

"Okay. Until then I want you to make sure this is absolutely what you want to do"

"I promise it is"

"Just amuse me and tell me that you'll really think about it, even if you're not going to"

"I'm going to really think about it, I promise" he smiled and walked over to me to give me a hug "I trust you more than anyone and I need to experience it"

"I'm just worried about it being too much too fast"

"It's not. I want to throw myself into it. Even though Namjoon has given me the push I needed, this was my idea"

I tightened my hold on him and kissed his hair. It's not that I don't want to draw him, he'd be the perfect model, I just don't want him to push himself too far. I don't want him to feel like he has to enter the world of bdsm just because it's a trend to like chokers and bondage. I don't want him to do it for the wrong reasons. If it's not something you genuinely have an interest or desire for, it can be a very scary situation.

"If it's really want you want to do, I promise to draw you in the most beautiful way"

"I know you will"

The rest of the day Jimin stayed with me as I finished Namjoons drawing. He made me all the food and coffee I wanted to keep me concentrated, stayed with me when I had a small break but pushed me straight back to it when I would get too lazy.

"You've nearly finished it. Don't give up"

"I know. Thank you for staying with me"

"It's okay. No where else I'd rather be right now"

"Have you heard from your ex?"

"Tried messaging me the other day, acting as if nothing had even happened but I didn't reply"

"Good. I'm proud of you. He doesn't deserve you"

"I know he doesn't. I'm an angel" he giggled and sat on the floor next to me, scanning his eyes over the drawing of Namjoon

"That you are" I smiled and picked up another chalk.

Jimin lay down so his head was on my lap and grabbed my free hand and put it on his head so I was petting his hair. He rolled over so his face was tucked into my stomach and wrapped an arm around my waist.