(Jikook) Artist pt.5

*Jungkook POV*

Kissing Jimin is like a dream. He's always told me he's confident in his kissing skills but I never expected him to be this enchanting. That's the only word I have... enchanting.

I rolled us over so I was hovering over him with his legs around my waist. He pulled me back straight away to kiss again and whined even more when I decided to take a bit more control.

"We should stop" I mumbled and kissed down his neck, knowing in my heart that I really did not want to stop

"I know" he whispered but held onto me tighter as I mopped his neck "I'm just so glad you kissed me back"

"I will always kiss you back, that's something I can promise. Nothing could have prepared me for how good of a kiss you would be" I smiled and moved back to look at him.

"Thanks" he giggled but I knew he wasn't shocked to hear it "let's talk..."

"Yeah, Okay. Do you want a drink or anything first?"

"No" he smiled and looked at me shyly

"I'll let you start. Tell me what's going on in your head"

"A lot of stuff"

"Like?" I asked and stroked through his hair. We were laid on our sides with our legs tangled up together

"How things have rapidly changed between us and I never in a million years thought this would ever happen"

"Me too. Are you happy?"

"Yeah. I'm really happy. It's stressful at first, like today, I didn't know how to deal with it but I don't mind as long as at the end of the day I'm happy"

"So, about today... why did you get so protective?"

"I don't know. Maybe in my head when I feel sub like, you're mine. Anyone who dares to touch you I want to snap their wrists. I didn't think I would get emotional though. I just hated the knowledge that you had been with her before. I hate the thought of her being all over you. Was she the last person you slept with?"

"No, Yugyeom is"

"Shit! I forgot you're dating him. I've been so wrapped up in my head that I completely blanked that out. Shit I'm sorry kook! I shouldn't have kissed you" he sat up in panic

"Hey, it's okay. I've told you... I'm not dating him. It's casual, just sex. I've not even spoke to him the last few days, I have no commitment or exclusivity with him. I'll call him and tell him it is completely done. Don't worry" I pulled him back to lay down with me and stroked a thumb over his cheek

"So, what about now?"

"That depends"

"On what?"

"You. Do you want to make this a serious thing or casual thing?"

"I don't do casual. Never have. I'm either in it completely or not at all"

"Then do you want to make it a serious thing?"

"Do you?"

"Do you?" He asked back with a giggle

"I do, I want to give this a try. See what happens"

"Okay" he giggled again "so, are we exclusive then?"

"Yeah. You're mine Jimin" I smiled and kissed his forehead as he cuddled into me properly

"That made my stomach feel weird"

"Good" I smiled to myself and held him closer "want to see the drawings?"

"Yeah" he nodded and kissed my neck, he rolled away from me so I could stand up to get my sketch book.