(Jikook) Fancam

*Jungkook POV*

I lay in bed with my head phones in, watching fancams of Jimin once again.

The way he moves on stage is just breath taking. When I'm up there with him I don't have the opportunity to watch him, but whenever we do a performance I scour the Internet for videos, pictures, fancams of his dancing.

The room soon filled with the smell of his body wash and shampoo but I couldn't bring myself to stop looking at my phone. He's just that mesmerising with his dancing, that even though I have the real life Jimin in front of me, I can't stop watching him.

I felt the bed dip as he climbed on it with me and pulled a headphone out before flopping down next to me and pulling me into little spoon position.

"You watching fancams again?"

"Yeah..."

"It's all you ever do these days" he giggled and kissed the back of my neck

"I can't help it... just look at how you dance"

"No... I judge myself too hard if I watch things back" he mumbled and tucked himself into me some more.

I frowned at his comment and turned round to face him, quickly forgetting about the videos and pulled him to look at me.

"Do not even dare think that you aren't good enough. I can pretty much hear your thoughts, so stop. You're perfect in every sense, absolute perfection"

"Shut up" he giggled and tried to pull away from me. I only moved my hands so one was on his waist and the other was tucked under his neck

"Tell me you're perfect and I'll stop" I smiled and saw him blush some more

"No..."

"Say it..."

"Fine... I'm perfect" he said with a pout and cuddled himself into my neck "happy now?"

"Very... I'm happier than I could ever begin to describe"

"Good" he giggled and kissed my neck softly "I love you Kook"

"I love you too beautiful"