(Jikook) Spiked~

*Jimin POV*

"What would you do if I spiked you?" I asked Kook as we were cuddled up to each other on the sofa, watching a movie together

"What?" He asked in shock and laughed

"I have a kink I've never told you about"

"Oh yeah? What is it?" He smirked, obviously much more intrigued

"The whole alpha, omega thing..."

"I like the sound of that. Why did you never mention this?"

"Because it means I have to drug you when you aren't expecting it"

"Why? Explain properly baby"

"Obviously I will only do it if you give me the 100% get go. But I love the idea of spiking you with viagra when you don't know I'm doing it. I want to watch you get more and more tense and worked up. I want you to get to the point where you have no option but to take me wherever I am, whatever I'm doing and for however long you need. I want you to fuck me like a wolf in his rut"

"Fuck..." he whispered and looked at me with glazed eyes

"I would only do it on days when we have nothing planned, I wouldn't do it when you go to work or anything, only when we have the day for each other"

It was silent for a few seconds, both of us thinking it over properly until he planted a soft kiss onto my cheek.

"What do you think?" I asked quietly

"I love the idea of it" he smiled and held his hand under my jaw, forcing me to look up at him

"You do?"

"Yeah. I'm giving you the 100% Okay you wanted" he smiled and pulled me in for a proper kiss.

That was a month ago and I'm still yet to do it.

I didn't do it straight away as he would still be expecting it and I want it to completely take him by surprise. But we haven't really had the right timing to do it.

"Jimin?!" Kook shouted from the living room

"Yeah?"

"Are you in the kitchen?"

"Yeah why?"

"Can you make a coffee if you don't mind? Can feel myself getting sleepy and I want to finish this by tomorrow"

"Sure. Give me five mins"

I'm doing it.

I quietly went upstairs to get a viagra tablet, crushed it and put it into his coffee. I smirked to myself as I took it into him, giving him a quick kiss for encouragement for him to finish as much as he can until the effects start happening.

"How much more do you have to do?"

"I've actually finished writing it up, I just need to add to it and make it better"

"Good. I'm proud of you"

"Thanks baby" he smiled and kissed me again before I went back to cleaning the dishes and counter tops.

When I finished cleaning I went back to Kook and cuddled up to him as he was typing away. I smiled discreetly when I saw half of his coffee had been drank and kissed his cheek.

"You're in a cute mood" he mumbled and kissed me softly

"I just want you to know I love you" I smiled and shrugged a little

"I know you do" he chuckled and finished the end of his drink

Half an hour later he started shifting around a little. I started putting the rest of my plan into place. I stood up and started doing my stretches, since being a dancer I need to stay flexible. Not that Kook complains in the tiniest bit.

I caught him in the corner of my eye, watching me intensely. I moved so my back was to him, meaning he could see my ass perfectly. I heard him move his laptop to the floor and his arms were suddenly wrapped around me. He immediately attached his lips to my neck, grinding his hardening cock against me.

"You look so good" he growled into my ear

"Thank you... alpha, make me yours"

And just like that everything seemed to click into place for him.

He realised I had spiked his coffee.

He grunted and grazed his teeth down my neck before spinning me around and throwing me over his shoulder. I yelped with a giggle and gripped onto him.

As soon as we got to the bedroom he flung me onto the bed and stripped me naked. He leaned over me and kissed me, making me whimper and grab onto him.

"Naughty omega. You're lucky that you're beautiful or I would completely destroy you" he nipped down my neck

He stripped himself of his clothing, which naturally made me whine and feel the need for him even more.

"Kook..."

"Hope you're ready to go until I'm finished with you" he smiled and kissed over my chest and neck again.

"So ready. I'm all yours"

It didn't take him long to start pushing himself into me. I had my fingers gripped around his shoulders as he kissed my neck and jawline. He gave me a minute to adjust before slowing pulling out to just push back in.

~~

An hour later he was a satisfied man. A messy, sweaty, tired satisfied man mind you. He was still laying between legs with his head on my ribs as he caught his breath back, occasionally twitching from his orgasm.

He tickled his fingers up and down my arms, being sure to caress every inch. I threaded my fingers through his hair, working out all the knots and tangles that had happened.

Once he could feel his legs again he kissed up my body to my chest and neck, making me giggle from the feeling of his scruff he has grown out the last couple of days.

"Did you enjoy that beautiful? Did it go how you wanted?"

"It was perfect. You're the best alpha"

"Oh yeah?" He smirked as he moved around so he was big spoon and pulled me close to him "tell me why"

"You're caring, loving, make sure I'm okay but still do what you want with me, you give me no mercy. If you wanted me to do something you made me do it. You were so dominating and controlling"

"Did I fulfill your expectations?"

"All of them. I love you so much"

"I love you baby. I love that you suggested this. I want you to do it all the time. Even if I'm going to work, spike my morning coffee and I can call you in to help me with it. I can get my assistant to cancel anything I have on"

"Really?"

"Yeah. I want you to be able to explore this kink you have properly"

"But are you happy doing it?" I asked and rolled over to face him

"Are you really asking me if I'm okay with having more than the normal amount of sex with you?"

"Yeah... I guess so" I giggled and kissed him softly

"Of course I am. I'm more than happy to fuck all your orgasms out of you"

"I'm so lucky" I giggled and straddled his hips to slowly work him up again.

Idk why but I can't seem to write smut anymore lmao, I'll try and get some done soon but idk