we wanted to tell you I knocked abbie up

B O N U S C H A P T E R

"Why am I so fucking nervous?" Porter muttered out, his hands coming down to rub at his jeans roughly. They were sweating like crazy. Porter cringed just thinking about what was happening under his arms at the moment if his hands were in this state.

Abbie turned to look over towards her boyfriend, rolling her eyes before smiling, "Can you please just relax? He's not going to kill you."

Porter scoffed, eyes wide, "Of course he would! I knocked up his baby sister, after dating her for just a few months!"

Abbie smiled, chuckling softly to herself, "Carter's going to be really excited about having a cousin."

Porter smirked, clapping to himself, "Fucking fantastic! If Carter's happy, he's happy."

Abbie reached out, patting her boyfriend's back as if he was being a good boy, "Now you're getting it."

Porter grinned, reaching out to press the buzzer for Nolan's apartment. His eyes dancing over Nolan's name that was written in messy black marker while Carter's was written perfectly in a glitter pen. "You do this?"

Abbie glanced towards the sparkly words and smiled, "Carter gets what Carter wants."

Porter sighed, turning towards the camera above the door and rose a hand to make a peace sign before sticking out his tongue, chuckling softly when Abbie stood up behind him and stuck her tongue out too.

Hearing the buzz, letting them know the gate was open, Porter pushed it open before placing a hand on Abbie's back and guided her inside. Making sure to walk behind her up the steps before guiding her towards Nolan's apartment.

Abbie rolled her eyes, "I know where the apartment is, you know?"

Porter looked towards his girlfriend confused before shoving her shoulder lightly, "Hey, appreciate me caring."

Abbie rolled her eyes, raising her hand to knock on the door of Nolan's apartment when the door opened. Abbie smiled when she didn't see anyone at the door and lowered her eyes to Carter.

Who grinned at the sight of her aunt.

Raising a hand, she made a rock sign and stick her tongue out. Porter chuckled, diving past Abbie to pull Carter into his arms. His heart warming when she squealed, screaming for him to lift her higher as he threw her up.

"Drop her and I'll kill you."

Porter chuckled nervously, lifting Carter onto his hip before turning to Nolan who was watching the two with a small smirk. "Hey, I didn't see you there."

Nolan shrugged, turning towards the kitchen in his apartment before returning with a three beers. "You guys want?"

Porter chuckled nervously again, his voice going high as he spoke, "Abbie can't have."

Nolan turned towards the two of them, one eyebrow raised, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Porter's hands tightening around Carter's waist when he felt them go sweaty again and he turned to Abbie who sighed loudly, "Just taking a break from alcohol, that's all."

Nolan nodded, "Oh, for how long?"

Abbie smiled sweetly, "Nine months?"

Nolan stood still again, his gaze turning towards Porter who was suddenly extremely interested in Carter's pigtails.

Nolan laughed, shaking his head, "You're fucking with me, right?"