you wish, little fucker

C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - N I N E

"I don't think you're doing it right, Carter." Miles whined out, blinking rapidly that had Carter letting out a loud shriek before whining softly.

"Miles, you ruin master piece." Carter sighed, staring down at Miles' guilty eyes before smiling. "I do again?"

Not wanting to make her upset, Miles nodded. Closing his eyes again and concentrating on keeping them closed as he felt Carter's finger swipe the eyeshadow Maggie had bought her across his lid.

It had been a week since coming back from the road trip and Nolan was busy in his office. Ever since the screen recording of him with Carter had gone viral, Nolan's phone had been blowing up and Alice had been in and out of house. Always screaming and scaring Carter.

Knowing Carter was missing him, Nolan asked Landon to bring Miles over to distract her. It killed him to spend time away from her but he needed to calm down all his fans.

"Ouch!" Miles screamed out again and Carter huffed.

"Stop opening your eyes!" Carter yelled out, flicking Miles' nose with her eyeshadow coloured fingers before giggling when gazing down at Miles' now red nose.

Miles pouted, staring up at Carter with rainbow coloured eyes. "But I wanna see you!"

Carter blushed, shoving Miles' shoulder before shyly turning towards her princess plastic vanity. Miles's fitted so much better in front of it then Nolan. Tugging at Carter's pink skirt, Miles waited for her to turn towards him before widening his eyes. Knowing it always made her agree to anything he asked.

"Carter, I wanna marry you." He'd seen it on a movie and really wanted Carter and him to do it.

Carter narrowed her eyes at her best friend, her heart racing as she gazed at Miles' puppy dog face, "We too small, Milo."

Miles shook his head, standing up from the princess matching vanity seat and took Carter's small hand. "No, I do it now."

Carter giggled, "You look very pretty."

Miles tried to smirk, blinking his long lashes rapidly as if to flirt, "Thank you, baby."

Carter giggled again, "I'm not a baby!"

Miles looked down at her confused, "Daddy call mommy that all the time."

Carter's mouth turned into an 'o' shape, the smallest 'oh' leaving her mouth before watching as Miles turned away from her and picked up the blanket that had been thrown across the room while they were playing.

Struggling to fan it out, he huffed before using his small arms to throw it over Carter's head as if to mimic a vail and grinned. "No, we get married!" He exclaimed and placed his small hands into Carter small hands that was still covered in eyeshadow.

"Do you Carter take me..." Miles giggled, smiling when Carter blushed before quickly mumbling the words he had heard from the movie him and Carter had watched earlier. "...to be your husband?"

Carter blushed again, nodding her head. Miles frowned, stomping his foot lightly on the ground, "You must say I do!"

Rolling her eyes, Carter mumbled an 'I do' before rushing Miles to say he'll be her husband.

"I take Carter to be my wife!" Miles called out before picking up a small gel pen from the floor and took a hold of Carter's hand. Not knowing that a ring went on the left hand, Miles slowly drew a small circle around Carter's right hand ring finger and a small circle for the diamond before handing the pen over to her to draw her ring.

Once his ring was drawn on, Miles blushed. Giggling behind his hand before pointing confidently towards his lips, "And now we kiss!"

Carter cringed, shaking her head, "Ew' Milo! No thank you!"

Miles pouted, his shoulder slumping, "I brush my teeth before I came here, I promise!"

Carter shook her head before pouting when Miles told her they couldn't be husband and wife without a kiss. Wrapping her small arms around Miles waist, Carter pulled him into a tight hug which had Miles blushing and Carter giggling.

"Can I be your wife now?"

Miles grinned, "Fine."

Hearing the door of Carter's play room open, Miles grinned up at Nolan who glared down at the two. "We're married now, Nowan so you're my daddy now too!"

Nolan growled, "You wish, little fucker."

Miles pouted, turning to Carter, "He doesn't like me, Carter!"

Carter gasped, stomping her foot like Miles and Nolan's eyebrow rose. Watching as her pretty eyes turned to fire, "Daddy, Milo is my husband. You must like him."

Nolan shook his head, "I don't, Princess. He has cuties."

Carter shook her head, not believing what Nolan said to Nolan's displeasure. "Well, I like him!" Holding is her hand, Carter showed Nolan her drawn wedding ring, "See, we're very serious."

Nolan rolled his eyes, muttering under his breath, "I'll be washing that shit off tonight." Holding his out hand, Nolan smiled down at Carter, "Come on, baby. Time to bath."

Miles pouted, "But I want to play."

Carter nodded, "We can play in the bath."

Miles grinned, running after Carter as she placed her small hand into Nolan's only to pout when Nolan told Miles to stay in the room.

"But I want to be with Carter."

Nolan grumbled, "Not while she baths, you're not seeing her like that."

Tugging Carter from the room, Miles pouted before giggling as he heard Carter shout from down the hall, "But he's my husband, daddy!"

<< o >>

I know, it's a cringe fest but I've been dying to do a cute scene between Miles and Carter and I got the idea from a friend of mine.

A small chapter...hope you enjoyed💛

she's my princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें