BONUS CHAPTER - END OF VOLUME 1

Please listen to Anson Seabra's cover of Can't Help Falling In Love for this bonus chapter. You can play it in the link above. Enjoy the bonus chapter! This will also be a sneak peek to the next book of TEOT. 

Shall I stay?Would it be a sinIf I can't help falling in love with you?

~ Elvis Presley

Gabriel Montessoro

"What?!" I pushed Matt to the side and went to the guest bedroom. The bed was empty and so was the bedside table where I placed her bag on. Shit. Why did I leave her alone? What if that fucking Tom is just waiting for an opening and this is his chance?

"Fuck! No one heard her? Who was guarding her?" I looked around and my eyes landed on Edmond who was now typing on his phone rapidly.

"N-no one." Edmond whispered in regret and he began barking orders to his men.

"What do you mean no one?! Huh?! I thought your men will always see to it that she's protected!" I walked around the room and found that she has taken a blanket with her. She might have used the window to get out of here. Or...

"What if she's kidnapped?"

"The gate should have given us a warning that someone was trying to get into the house. We put the security system into full mode once all guests went home."

"And why did you leave her there? I thought you were looking after her. I should have stayed with her instead!"

"No. We didn't mean to leave her. She told us that we should all take a break because we've been up for 24 hours. She made us go in the garden at the back and made Aida gave us food and drinks."

"Shit! What if she does something?" I was worried for her safety and her state right now.

"Oh dear... And to think that she's suicidal." I heard Aida grumble and I shot her a look. No. She won't do that. She won't. She promised...

"How can we not hear her get out of the house? And how can she get away without a car?"

"She might have used one of those cars of hers that's super silent." Em added and all of us scurried around the house to see if she's not just wandering around.

"She's really not here." I let out a breath of frustration after we searched the entire house. Even the forest near us, there were men who was searching the area and she cannot be found.

"Damn it! Her phone is also turned off. Someone might take this opportunity to harm her." I gripped my phone tight and then, I called my team to help us find Caralei.

"Use the satellite to find her. Do whatever it takes to find her. Once you find her, send a drone for her security." I ordered before ending the call.

"You have a God damn satellite?!" Em gasped while Gio just looked at me with eyes as wide as saucers.

"Yeah. Why? You know what? Forget about that. Let's find Caralei." I went to the garage and got in my car. The women all volunteered to stay and try to contact friends and family if they ever saw Caralei. They would also be there to wait hoping that Caralei will go home. Us men spread across the town and the neighboring towns to have a bigger range. She took one of those fast cars with hers so it's possible that she's gotten pretty far by now. As I started my engine, I thought where to look. What did Caralei say? She didn't give me a clue...What if I bring my dog with me? Brutus was good at tracking and he's close to Caralei now. Perhaps if I bring him, there's a chance he might find her? I hesitated for a minute thinking what I was about to do.