67th piece: Title

Steal My Girl by One Direction can be played at the end of the chapter. Link is provided above. Happy reading!

She belongs to me ~ One Direction

Caralei

"Great. Go shower while I get dressed." She said and before I knew it, I was pushed inside my bathroom. When I emerged from the bathroom, Em was typing on her phone. She wore a sparkly black dress with long sleeves paired with silver peep- toe ankle strap heels.

"Conservative. Not your usual look, Em." She turned her back towards me.

"Oh! Yep. Definitely you." She giggled at my reaction. The back of the dress was open and since the dress was short, it gave her the more tempting aura just for the boys to see.

"Thank you! Your turn!" She announced and she made me sit in front of the mirror.

"Done!" She sang when she finished and I opened my eyes. She gave me those smokey eyes to fit in for the night making me look daring and bold and she added some blush and highlights accentuating my facial features. I looked good.

"Ha! You're smiling. Wow! I am on fire tonight! You like what I am doing to you." She looked proud of herself.

"Thank you, Em." I admired her work. I have pale skin and she did her magic on me. I liked this night out look. My hair was pulled into a messy bun with braids on some of my hair and there are tendrils falling on each side of my face.

"My pleasure. Now go dress. Matt will be here in a few minutes." She said giving me my dress and shoes.

"You even bought shoes?"

"Yup!" She smiled.

"Thank you." I went inside my walk- in closet and got dressed there.

"Caralei! Come out! Matt is here!" I heard Em shout as I put on the black pumps.

"Yeah! Just a sec!" I smoothed out my dress and looked at the mirror one last time. Surprisingly, I felt confident with the dress. It was perfect. It hugged me in the right places and the above- the- knee length of it was just right. There's a small slit at the left side of the dress. I liked that small detail. I came out of my big closet and I saw Matt in black slacks, black coat and a gray dress shirt with three buttons popped open. He whistled while Em gasped then began to talk on how I slayed the dress.

"Uhm... Thanks." I replied and my make- up can't hide the fact that I was blushing with their praises.

"If I have your boobs and butt, I won't stop flaunting around. You are really blessed, Cara!" Em gushed.

"Shut up."

"Why are you embarrassed? You have the body and the brains. You got the assets for men to fall. I'm so jealous." Matt chuckled.

"She can be a model if Cara wants." Matt said giving me my bag.

"You have your things there. I already put them there." He winked.

"Thanks."

"Yes! She can be a model. With that hot body of yours, Cara, you can be."

"Not doing that."

"Why do some women with natural hot body like yours don't like to go out to the world and show those assets? If you dress up like this every day, men will drool and women will wish for them to be you."

"I am satisfied with my style, Em." I replied. She sighed in defeat.

"I guess some women like you who are conservatives are blessed but are just shy. But dress up from time to time, Cara. You really are gorgeous."