21st piece: Treblemaker

Beautiful Now by ZEDD ft. Jon Bellion is the song for this piece. Let's party!

Music is the wine which inspires one to new generative processes, and I am Bacchus who presses out this glorious wine for mankind and makes them spiritually drunken.

~ Beethoven

Gabriel

"I'll help you with the introduction." The kind DJ said and I nodded at him. As soon as the last music ended, the other DJ next to us waved and disappeared. The lights all went out and a spotlight came to us together the lights on the table I was in switched on. When everything registered, people began screaming in excitement. I heard some gush with loud squeals saying 'Oh my Gosh! It's Mechanical Angel!'

"Okay people! We have the angel toniiiiight!" More screams filled the house and some women shouted 'I love you, Mech'. I chuckled at that. I like people who appreciate what someone does. I waved at them making them go wild. I heard DJ Buzz's chuckle over the speakers.

"I present to you! The one and only.... The phenomenal Mechanical Angel!!!" With that, I waved once more then started the music. DJ Buzz quickly disappeared on the stage making me own the club tonight. My signature was the clicking of mechanisms in machines and it was the first one I played to make the people anticipate more. I heard whistles and shouts of love, amazement and excitement. The lights began glowing starting from a low light then it shine brighter. I pushed a button on a pad provided by the club to control the laser lights and to follow the beat of my music. I brought the first music making the people shout for more as they danced and other listened with their drinks in their hands. I began clapping my hands as my music began faster. Clap clap clap. For several times and people whooped as they followed, clapping their hands in the air while jumping up and down while some do it while dancing. After a few more claps, I put everything silent for a second with the lights turned off. Then, all at once, I made music blare loud in the speakers with different lights flashing everywhere and smoke creep on their feet. The crowd went wild. I started jumping up and down in the beat of music, waving with the sea of people dancing and enjoying my music. They followed me. As I put my bass in a higher volume, I searched for the only one that made me play here. Then I spotted her. The red- haired woman. Caralei. Partying with her friends, her hands in the air, jumping up and down with them. She was smiling so big that her face lit up. She was more energetic and happier more than ever. She closed her eyes and had bliss, her silky red hair bouncing with every movement she made. That motivated me more to produce more great EDM music. My body was in rhythm with the music and delight. The same feeling these people were experiencing.

Tonight is the night

We party under the moonlight

This is not forever

So we will make it memorable

La la la la la la la la

We will have this for one day

But we'll remember it everyday

'Cause tonight is the night for us

The night is for us

The night is for us

La la la la la la la la

The crowd sang with my song, the electro dance music filling every soul of theirs with energy and freedom. The noticeable Caralei who was standing in the sea of tangled dancing bodies had her eyes on me with great amazement. I had my right hand on my equipment continuously pushing buttons and leveling everything while my other hand was in the air. I had a big smile on my face, proud that she was completely enchanted by my spell, her eyes glowing. Then, she was being tapped by Violet and they started partying again.