98th piece: Move Bitch Get Out Da Way

I laughed so hard when I finished this chapter because I have the perfect song for it. Move Bitch Get Out Da Way by Ludacris will be the song for this chapter. Wanna know why? Read this piece to find out. Happy reading! Enjoy!

That's why I love you.

~ Caralei Romano

Caralei Romano

The night Montessoro cried in my arms was the beginning of the end for me. I knew now he was my beginning and the start of my new life but I also know that he was the end of me; the end of the old me and the end of me hiding my own monsters from him. He was always smiling, giving jokes and playful teases at me but the night I came into his house and he cried his soul out like a broken soul looking for someone to complete him changed everything. I wanted him to be complete, to feel loved and to feel he will always have someone beside him. I learned that Montessoro has feared his father and was hurt when his own father tried to kill him. His father was his monster and he defeated him. He's in prison and I felt him letting some of the tension he had. Every day that we spent our time together, we got closer than ever. I felt safer when I was with him and most of the time, I want us to touch, to kiss and bask in each other's own love. I still cannot go farther from making out with him though. Memories still played inside my head about what Tom had done to me and I was getting tired of hiding it to Montessoro. So, everyday that I was with him, I gather my courage and think on how to open up to him without him walking out of my life. It still scares me that someday he will be gone; that one day, he will know all the truth about me and he will leave me.

"Cara?" His voice was a melody I would always like to play. He tapped my forehead lightly and looked at me in curiosity. We were at a music festival and we were walking around trying to kill time before our performance tonight. We were still not dressed in our own secret identities since it would be a disaster if we get spotted out in public in a swarm of party people. Since our families knew who we were in the music industry, our security increased since we came here. Dad added more men to our team and Gabriel brought some of his new technology with him for protection. I noticed that he became more guarded now and I cannot blame him. Who would still be walking around without caution when he got shot in his own house?

"What are you thinking about?" I shook my head smiling at him.

"Just thinking about us..." I replied. He smiled before pulling my arm to take me closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me the moment our bodies collided.

"What about us?" I felt him rest his chin on my head while he rubbed my back slowly. It was distracting and it was hard for me to focus. I felt electricity travel through me making me feel elated.

"We're so much closer now." I bit my lip and he hummed his response.

"Yes." He agreed then pulled away. He cupped my face and rubbed his thumbs across my cheeks.

"We will have no boundaries someday, love. What I feel about you is infinite."

"Poet." I countered with a chuckle and his eyes swirled into a darker shade with a genuine smile on his handsome face.

"I am serious, Cara."

"Yes, I know. I feel lucky to have you with me. You are willing to wait for me and I could never ask for more from you." That's why I love you.

"Ask more and I will give them to you." He said before kissing me quickly. A blush crept on my face.

"I promise you that I will tell you everything about me. I-I..." He hugged me tight as I tried to form the words I wanted to say to him. People think it's easy to just tell all your problems and the truth about you but it wasn't easy. The hardest thing a person can do is admit the truth.