81st piece: Music Therapy

I am standing in the corner

Thinking to myself why I have come to like you

~ me *waves

Gabriel

She is the most beautiful woman in the world. Her hair was being blown by the wind and her cheeks were glowing red because of the cold breeze. She was smiling, her lips drawn widely across her pretty face and I would like that to stay forever. Her face lighted up tonight, glowing, and it added more life into her eyes.

"Do you want to change into thicker clothing?" I asked as I set the guitar beside me. She shook her head.

"I'm fine. I like cold weather." She replied. Ah! Yes. And like the weather, her heart was cold. I would do my best to heat her heart until it melts. Her face got redder and I worried that she was just telling me that she was fine because she didn't want to ruin what we have tonight so I touched her hand. She was cold. I rubbed my hands repeatedly to create heat then placed my hands on her cheeks. I pressed my hands slightly harder making her face squished.

"You're so cute... like a bunny." I chuckled and she slapped my hands away.

"Why do you take every opportunity to tease me? You're so annoying sometimes." She pouted and I chuckled as her pouty face made her cuter.

"Why don't you like it when I call you cute? It's a compliment." She shook her head.

"No. I don't look cute. I am quite tall to be called cute." I laughed again shaking my head. I stood up and went very close to her.

"What are you doing?" Her brows furrowed as I went behind her, settling her between my legs and pulled her close to me. I made her seat on my lap and she shifted to make herself more comfortable. I didn't let her go. I just kept my arms around her waist.

"What are you doing?" She asked again, her head tilted to the side to look at me.

"You are cold. You like cold weather but that doesn't mean sickness won't come to you."

"Fine." She said snuggling further into me and I smirked.

"You like it, don't you?" She didn't answer quickly.

"No..." She replied in a low voice and it made me chuckle. I wrapped my hands tighter around her body and placed my chin on her shoulder.

"It's beautiful here." She said after a minute or two that we admired the view in front of us. The moon was shining, its light reflecting on the water below us and lighting the volcano in front of us.

"Yes, it is."

"I really wonder why people like living in the city when they can live peacefully with nature surrounding them. You have the privacy, fresh air, and you won't get disturb by the noises the city makes." She spoke out her opinion.

"No one will judge the way you live... No one will judge you." She trailed off. I looked at her and she had a distant look in her eyes.

"Let them judge who you are as long as you know who you really are. You can't please everyone, Caralei, and they don't know your story but they will try and try to test you."

"I'm not trying to please anyone, Montessoro."

"Okay. But here's the thing. Those who judge you wrongly are the unhappiest people on Earth." I told her and she looked at me, her face a few inches away from me.

"Why is that?"

"Because they spend their time looking and judging for the mistakes of others when they can't even solve all their problems or be perfect." She hummed her response but she smiled.