Moving

Later on that evening

Taehyung's P.O.V

The two arrived back into Japan around 8 p.m. and to say that Taehyung was exhausted would be an understatement. He couldn't wait until Tuesday which would be the last time he stepped on a plane for hopefully a while. As the two shuffled their way towards a cab, Taehyung noticed that Jungkook wasn't behind him. Turning around frantically, wondering where the younger male ran off to. He was stopped by two strong arms coming around his shoulders, placing a warm cup in his hand and a kiss on his cheek.

He released a sigh and smiled into the kiss. "What's in the cup Kookie?"

"German Hot Chocolate! Something new to the menu at the Starbucks here."

"Thank God, I was hoping I wouldn't have to pretend to enjoy coffee"

Jungkook chuckled "You hate coffee, Tae. Why the hell would I buy you coffee?"

Once again Tae was rendered speechless, kicking himself for depriving his heart of this for so long. The person who truly knew him best and completed his soul. He just smiled and pecked Jungkook's lips sweetly before interlacing their fingers and leading him towards the cab.

The two were lying in Taehyung's bed, ready to sleep before they spent all day tomorrow packing. Taehyung had his body draped over Jungkook's with his fingers running through his hair. Taking in each other's taste with a soft, passionate kiss--that definitely involved some tongue. Only to be interrupted by a repeated string of pings from Taehyung's phone.

"Gah, this hyung-" before Tae could say anything else his phone was already ringing

"Jungkook-ahh, I'm gonna take this on the balcony okay?"

Jungkook pouted while nodding his head, already missing the older males warmth. Taehyung blushed, wondering how he still felt like a school student around Jungkook.

"Jimin-ah"

"Words. Explanation."

"Aren't you supposed to be packing for your honeymoon? Where is Yoongi-hyung?"

"Right next to me, Tae. We both are wondering why the hell you've been leaving us hanging. Every trip to Seoul you check in with us almost hourly, yet this weekend--you seem to care less about keeping us informed. Come to find out your simply enjoying your time with Jungkookie."

Tae could hear the sulking tone in Jimin's voice and he cooed at the older's protective nature. "Yah, you and hyung act as if I'm your child. Need I remind you that I am an adult and am allowed to come and go as I please..."

"Tae of course you are, but...you know why we are like this...we just love you so much and are so glad to have you back in our lives. Everytime we don't hear from you--well--we can't help but be worried if we ever will again."