Sun and Moon

Bangtan Dinner

Jungkook's P.O.V

This is the first time that all of Bangtan gathered in one place in over a year with the exception of Taehyung, of course. They sat down together and immediately began filling each other in their lives. Already an hour had passed whenever Jimin finally decided to let the other members know who he got to talk to this morning.

"So, I have an announcement" barely able to contain his excitement

"Well, go on with it Jimin!! Are you and Yoongi finally getting married?" Hoseok says playfully

"Yah! No it isn't about us pabo! It's about Taehyungie..."

Everyone was speechless, no one bothers to speak about Tae anymore. It hurts too much, especially not in front of Jungkook. So at Jimin's statement Namjoon immediately tensed up.

"Jimin-ah, do we really need to talk about Taehyung tonight? Can't we enjoy our time together. I don't want to feel sad when I'm seeing my family for the first time in a year."

"Hyung, I talked to Tae today.. I texted him this morning inviting him to join us tonight.." Jimin's excitement turned sour quickly whenever he saw the expression on his hyungs faces, a mixture of excitement and hurt on all of them "but obviously, he couldn't make it. He replied though and he even facetimed me!"

"Wait, you seriously got ahold of Tae?! What did he say?! Where is he?!" Hoseok is smiling like an idiot while Namjoon and Seokjin both have blank expressions: both of them remember vividly how Jungkook reacted whenever Taehyung left and they surely are noticing the pained look on his face with every word Jimin says.

"He's doing well. He got emotional on the Facetime. He explained that whenever he left, he needed to cut himself off but by the time he had cleared his mind..he was too scared to reach out. Terrified that we hated him for leaving us."

"Bullshit! Taehyung knows better than that! We called and texted and emailed, hell I even went to Bogum's set trying to reach out. Why the hell couldn't he just send a message instead of leaving us in the dark for four years?" Seokjin blurts out.

"Hey listen here you fucks. I know we all have a lot of mixed emotions about Tae but he's still our family is he not?! We finally get a word out of him and it appears Jimin, myself and Hobi are the only ones that actually seem happy...what the hell is that about, huh?!" Yoongi shouts. Bringing attention to their private room in the restaurant.

"I-I'm happy you heard from Tae Jimin..." Jungkook quietly speaks up and everyone goes silent. "Just knowing that he's okay, is a relief. It has been a long time."

Namjoon and Seokjin glance at each other with a nod. "You're right Yoongi. I'm sorry. It just didn't make any sense the way Taehyung just fell off the map. We wouldn't have even known he was married if it wasn't all over the tabloids when it happened!"

That statement obviously took Jungkook back as he started to choke on his food, clearing his throat "So did Tae say anything else?"

Jimin sighs while glaring at Yoongi "Well, grandpa over here went all 'it's been long enough tae come home' on him and Tae freaked out and hung up the phone."

"Seriously Yoongi?!"

"What the hell Suga!"

"Hey hey, back off fucktards, at least I'm trying to get him home." Yoongi spat back

Jimin takes a deep breath "We had this idea, I found out that Taehyungie and Bogum are living in Japan.. so Yoongi and I want to go visit. We were thinking of going this weekend. Thoughts?"