Choose Me

Jungkook's P.O.V

What was only a fifteen minute jog felt like an hour as Jungkook finally made his way back to the familiar house. He stopped and took a deep breath, mentally reciting the words he's planned to say. Jungkook in this moment felt two things. Pure excitement at the idea of finally being free and honest... paired with absolute fear that Taehyung isn't going to choose him. Jungkook knows it's a possibility. He knows Tae is married and seems happy enough. However there's a part of him that knows Tae feels the same sparks as he does.

FLASHBACK- 5 years ago

It was a rough day for Bangtan. One of the worst they've had in awhile. Jungkook and V had decided to call it a night early and headed up to their hotel rooms. Saying bye and parting ways. Jungkook was about to close the door to his hotel whenever he saw his best friend staring at him in the hallway.

"T-Tae? What's up?" Swallowing the lump in his throat

Tears falling immediately "can I stay with you?"

Jungkook didn't need to answer he just reached out to grab Tae's wrist and yanked him into a hug. "It's been a hell of a day, huh?"

The older just nods against Jungkook's chest. He looks up and the two lock eyes, in this moment it was as if suddenly Jungkook realized that his love for Tae was so much more than he thought. He hated seeing those puppy eyes that he loves filled with tears.

His heart breaking with every sniffle. Jungkook swore he would give his own life if it meant Taehyung would never feel pain again. So why is it that whenever Tae started inching closer... bring their lips almost together, that Jungkook panicked and took him in for another hug.

Tae didn't address the rejection, he just accepted the hug and kept crying. Confused. He knows Jungkook feels it too. He knows that the younger loves him too so why won't he admit it? Why can't they just be together. Why can't you choose me?

END FLASHBACK

Jungkook feels a tear streaming remembering the moment that he knew forsure he loved Tae as a romantic partner. Wanting to go back and punch his former self for making the older feel like he didn't. But tonight that was going to change.

As he ascends the stairs he notices the door cracked and hears a small squeal. His heart drops to the floor whenever he sees Tae being lifted up into the air, clutching onto his husband for dear life.

Not wanting to be noticed he just entered quietly, and sneaked into the guest room. I'm always too late.

Taehyung P.O.V

Tae was lying on his bed anxious. Wondering why Jungkook asked him to wait up, dying to know where the younger ran off too. He knew it was wrong but all he could think about was the way jungkook's plump lips felt against his. The way he touched every part of his body so delicately, and god the way he fucked me so good. Smacking his own head trying to halt the immenint hard-on that was approaching.

He knew it was horrible but Tae was desperate. He's been in love with Jungkook for a very long time and experiencing last night, which was by far the best sex of his entire existence—he needed it. Just one more time. So he decided to sit by his bedroom door, listening for Jungkook to arrive.

Whenever he hears the door open he checks for hyungs and darts to the direction of the dark figure. Jumping into his arms excitedly. Except whenever the arms that wrapped around him weren't as firm, and he didn't feel fluffy hair in his face... he knew this wasn't Kookie...

"Bogum?!"

"Mmm... baby why do you sound so shocked?"

"I didn't know you'd be home!" Trying to sound excited instead of terrified. Tae was nuzzled into his husbands hug whenever he hears quiet footsteps and sees Jungkook walking into his room.. without even glancing Tae's direction.