Me Too

Jungkook's P.O.V

He knew it was stupid when he frantically bought the plane ticket to Kyoto. No matter how badly he wanted to he couldn't just barge up to Tae's house and rip him from his husband.

Still, he bought the ticket so he was gonna go. He bought it to come home the following day anyway, so he just figured he'd spend a night out in Kyoto and have a good time.

On his way out of the door he sees Yoongi leaned up against the fence.

"Hyung?"

"What are you doing Kook?"

"Taking a personal day, hyung"

"You aren't going to see him, I know Tae told you what Bogum wants and I know that plane ticket is headed for Kyoto"

Jungkook scoffed at Yoongi's tone but he knew the older had a point "I'm not hyung, honest. At first I was... when he was ignoring me I panicked and bought this damn ticket. Not gonna let it go to waste so I figured what the hell, might as well go."

The two stared at each other for awhile, then finally Yoongi gestures towards a taxi. "Let's go, shithead"

"Where are we going"

"To Kyoto. I don't trust you."

Jungkook laughed at the older, "Let's get it!"

Taehyung's P.O.V

Waking up to roses on the nightstand was a pleasant surprise for Tae. Accompanied by another whenever he smelt pancakes being made. He smiled at how hard Bogum was trying, it reminded him of the day Bogum proposed.

FLASHBACK - 2.5 years ago

Taehyung had gotten used to Bogum sleeping over. After 6 months of dating, it almost felt like Bogum had moved in. He was surprised though whenever the older wasn't in his bed. So he got up and stumbled downstairs, picking up the pace when he saw smoke coming from the kitchen.

"Bogum!?"

"Tae don't come in here! I'm fine"

Tae didn't listen and barged in. Immediately bursting into laughter when he saw Bogum sitting on the floor covered in batter and a charcoaled pancake on the skillet.

"H-how d-did y-you m-make s-such a m-mess?!" Tae barely got out through his laughter

Bogum sighed and looked at the beautiful man who had the most amazing laugh he'd ever heard. He shrugged his shoulders and walked over to the table where a small black box sat.

"For the record, this was supposed to be done over a delicious breakfast I made to celebrate 6 months of amazing memories with you." Speaking softly in the most gentle voice Tae had ever heard causing the younger to perk up when he noticed Bogum kneeling down

"Bogu—"

"Kim Taehyung, you're a gift. A precious one of a kind gift to the world. I don't know how such a person could possibly be created. Your beauty is out of this world which matches your unwavering kindness. I thank God everyday for blessing me that day when I ran into you on the streets here. So I prayed to God last night that he would continue to bless me for the rest of my life... Taehyung, will you marry me?"

Tae was speechless. He hadn't expected Bogum to propose at all but there wasn't a doubt in his mind that he loved the man in front of him.

"Of course I will!" He squealed before jumping into Bogum's arms and peppering kisses all over his batter covered face.