Mi Casa

A/N: small dose of steamy in this chap

Yoongi's P.O.V

He and Jimin were up bright and early. Their original plans of treating Taehyung to a lavish breakfast were spoiled last night whenever the younger texted them to say that he wouldn't be arriving at their house until today. Jimin was unsure of why Tae decided not to stay with them but Yoongi had a pretty damn good feeling where Taehyung decided to stay last night.

FLASHBACK2018

"Anyone seen Taehyung-ah? We are supposed to do live tonight but he isn't in his room" Yoongi questioned the other Bangtan members that were gathered in Namjoon's hotel room

"Nope, none of us have heard from him. By the looks of it, I'd say we can assume he's with Jungkook probably hiding and playing overwatch" Seokjin laughed. If there was anything the two youngest members of Bangtan were good at doing, it was avoiding responsibilities whenever possible.

Yoongi decided to crash their party by barging into Jungkook's room. Thankfully Namjoon has a duplicate key copy to every room, for emergencies of course. Though this was hardly an emergency, Yoongi was particularly grumpy tonight as he stayed up well later than normal to do this live that Taehyung suggested! That fucker. I could already be asleep. He huffed as he made his way to the youngest members room.

It was this moment that made Yoongi hate how damn soft he was for Kim Taehyung. He walked into the room and saw Taehyung curled into a ball cuddling up to Jungkook both members were in a deep sleep. As much as he wanted to jump on top of them and wake the young boys he just laughed and left the room.

Sleep tight, shit heads.

END FLASHBACK

"Haha, not today fuckers." He laughed to himself at his brilliant idea "Hey Jimin! Let's go ahead and picking up the members, starting with Jin-hyung and Jungkookie."

Jimin wasn't sure why Yoongi was so enthusiastic but he just brushed it off knowing how much the older loves Taehyung. "Okay Yoongs, let's go! I'll text Taehyungie and tell him to meet us there!"

Yoongi just smiled and nodded. He really loved how naïve Jimin could be at times. He was 100 percent positive that Taehyung was already there, and most likely cuddled up to a certain maknae.

Taehyung's P.O.V

Taehyung woke up and for a split second forgot where he was. That was until he felt two soft lips on his own, causing his groggy eyes to open wide before melting into the kiss.

"Goodmorning, Taetae" Jungkook whispered as he smiled into the kiss

"Mmm" is all Tae could mutter out. This is a dream an absolute dream. He opened his eyes whenever he felt the younger pull away and his weight shift off of the bed. Immediately turning into a pout.

"Kookieee, m'don wanna get up yet"

Jungkook smiled at the male, unsure how someone can be a completely seductive god in one moment and just a few hours later turn into a completely adorable baby.

"Baby, you can go back to sleep if you want. I need to shower, besides I'm sure hyungs are gonna wanna meet up soon. We overslept, so we won't be able to have our morning date like we planned."

Tae felt himself blushing at the name. Jungkook called him that during their intimate time but it gave him a different feeling when he spoke it casually. He shook his head and ruffled his hair before decided to crawl out of bed too. "M'kay fine, but I'm showering with you" Tae stated proudly, hands on his hips and wiggling his eyebrows. Causing the younger to laugh while simultaneous earning a case of morning wood.