Choices

Taehyung's P.O.V

He wasn't sure how long he cried before finally falling asleep...all that he knew right now was that he had a massive migraine and a huge hole in his heart. 

I'm the one that did this, I don't get to feel sorry for myself. 

Taehyung decided that he wasn't going to follow his normal routine today. He needed to branch out and get himself out of this rut. Not knowing anything better to do, he made a phone call to his favorite art gallery and hopped in the shower. If there was anything that could make Taehyung feel at ease when his heart is hurting it was staring at beautiful artwork for hours. 

Basking in the warm water, he let his mind wander and tears began to fall. Everything about the last few months of his life was insane. He wasn't sure how things went from peaceful to a complete disaster--even though that was a lie. He knew exactly how. Had he never opened back up, none of this would have happened. 

Bogum and I could've just carried on. 

Jungkook wouldn't be hurting. 

I wouldn't be hurting this much. 

My life was easier when I was suffering in silence, alone. 

Everyone around me was happy. 

Why do I do this everytime? 

Shaking the tears off and the water out of his hair, Tae got ready to face the day.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Hyung, did you set up a hotel for us?"

"No, we're gonna sleep on the streets." Yoongi flicked his forehead "Of course I did. It's less than 5 minutes away from Tae's by taxi...don't worry."

Jungkook felt like he couldn't breathe. Tae had just told him he was leaving him and to move on, so he had no idea how the older would react to him being here but to be honest he didn't care. Jungkook spent all night replaying so many moments he shared with Tae. From trainee day adventures, to shameless backstage flirting and all the way up to the amazing nights they shared together. No matter what Taehyung forced himself to say on the phone, Jungkook knew that he loved him. You can't make love the way that they did and share the words that they shared if you didn't mean it. Jungkook also knew that Tae had a responsibility to Park Bogum and he wasn't going to keep him from that--he just wanted to know that once this is all said and done, Tae would be his. No matter what it takes. 

"So this is all your idea...any ideas how I should approach him?"

Yoongi scoffed "Nope. Your man. Your ideas. You gotta fix this yourself Kook." the older grumbled before covering his eyes with a face mask and falling asleep. 

Uncertainty and butterflies filled Jungkook's body. They would land in Kyoto in 45 minutes, he had no idea where Taehyung was or what he was doing. All that he knew was that he had to do something. 

Taehyung's P.O.V

It was already 3 p.m. whenever Taehyung realized that he hadn't been to the hospital yet. He was scared to go back there. He was scared for Bogum to wake up. Why, he's my husband. Tae was ignoring the urge he had to call Jungkook every time he felt sad, he and Jungkook had just gotten to a normal point in their lives again...so it will definitely take awhile for Tae to get used to not calling him again. 

It was almost perfect...almost. 

Suddenly his phone started ringing and his heart was pounding...