Happy

A/N: IM SO DAMN SOFT FOR THIS FANART OF YOONGI TAKING TAEKOOK OUT. If I knew the artist I'd smother them with kisses because I love it so much.

Jungkook's P.O.V

The short walk back to the hotel felt like it took forever, his heart was pounding in the best way and he couldn't stop smiling. Even though he didn't know when he'd get to kiss the man he loved again, he was reassured that he will get to...one day. That was enough for Jungkook. All he has ever wanted all of this time is to somehow make Taehyung his one day.

"You're back sooner than I expected...why isn't Tae with you?" Yoongi asked worriedly but unsure by the brilliant smile on the muscle bunny's face

"He's at home hyung...but our talk went well." Jungkook giggled bashfully, he felt like a school boy in love for the first time "I just have to be patient. He has responsibilities that he wants to sort out and I respect that. Everything will work out, in time."

Yoongi sighed but also felt relieved. The happiness radiating from the younger assured him that he didn't need to worry anymore however he himself wanted to speak with Tae.

"I'm gonna head out for a bit, is that okay? Then when I get back we will throw back Irish Bombs until the sunrises"

"Sure thing hyung. I'm gonna shower"

The two fist bumped before Yoongi left the hotel.

Taehyung's P.O.V

The content feelings he felt in his heart on the porch in Jungkook's arms faded away immediately once he entered the house. The lights were off and Bogum was asleep. The house was silent and it just left Taehyung to dwell on his thoughts. He meant his words to Jungkook but he truly had no idea when he would be able to fulfill that promise.

Bringing his knees to his chest, facing that beautiful painting that initially ignited his memories of the younger-cursing himself for all the things he's done wrong in the last four years. A knock on the door pulled him from his thoughts and he prayed it wasn't Jungkook...even if he slightly wanted it to be him.

"Yoongi-hyung?!"

Tae excitedly jumped into the older's arms for a hug

"Sup kid?"

"Why are you here?! Did you come with Kookie?"

"Yeah, couldn't let him storm up here by himself could I?" Yoongi smirked and Tae giggled but the smile quickly faded. "Taehyung-ahh, I wanna talk. I know you've gotta lot on your mind and judging by the redness around your eyes you aren't handling it well.."

Tae couldn't deny the claim and felt tears falling as Yoongi pulled him back in for a hug. "Let's sit, yeah?"

Tae nodded and guided Yoongi to the couch. He spent hours filling Yoongi in on every detail of the last few months of his life, starting with everything that went down when they first visited. He didn't spare any details...despite Yoongi begging him to stop raving about Jungkook being a sex God. All of the talking and laughing came to a halt once Yoongi asked the question Tae hated the most.

"So when are you leaving him?"

Tae went silent and stared at his hands fumbling with the hem of his shirt. "I don't k-know hyung...I need t-time...he just came out of a c-coma—God I can't just hand him divorce papers"