My Love

Taehyung's P.O.V- Friday afternoon

It was a little after 1:30 p.m. and to say Taehyung felt sick would be an understatement. The last two days have been an emotional rollercoaster of sadness, happiness, fear, excitement and now back to fear. Of what though? Taehyung didn't know. He just prayed that the unsettled feeling in his stomach would go away once his friends arrived.

He heard car doors shutting and very loud muffles from downstairs. He ran to the window and saw all 6 of them. Laughing as they get their luggage's out. He can't help but giggle when he realizes they haven't changed at all. He was a little relieved.

Tae decided to go down to meet them at the door and as soon as he opened the front door he was tackled to the ground.

"KIM TAEHYUNG OH MY CHRIST I DONT KNOW WHY BUT PART OF ME WAS SO SCARED THIS WASNT A REAL ADDRESS AND IT WAS ALL SOME ELABORATE PRANK TO TELL US TO FUCK OFF BUT OMG YOURE REALLY HERE" Jimin is screaming while crying as he holds a firm grip on Tae who is currently pinned against the grass. "it's Park, Jiminie.. Park Taehyung" Tae giggles while pinching Jimin's side to get him off.

All of the other members just look at each other and laugh shortly run in to form a dog pile. Something they haven't done since they were trainees.

"ALRIGHT YOU ASSHOLES ARE SLEEPING ON THE STREET IF YOU DONT GET OFF ME RIGHT NOW" Tae Barely manages to shout through the pain he's feeling of having SIX grown ass men on top of him.

They all stand up and there's a little bit of silence. "Before we do anything, let me get you guys settled in." Tae shyly states while walking up the stairs into his two story home.

The home has 3 guest bedrooms. 1 downstairs near the kitchen. 2 up stairs separated by a bathroom. Tae and Bogum's bedroom is also upstairs but it's on the opposite side of the house with a balcony facing the street.

Tae laughs to himself as he tries to figure out who is sleeping where

Flashback- Malta

Tae was late getting there. He knew that as always they had played a game to decide who got to pick their rooms first. He'd be lying if he said he didn't hope to get the same room as Jungkook.

A comment was made at dinner about Tae having to sleep on the first room he opens. He just shrugged and went with it.

Back at the house all of the members started shouting things at him to try to altar his thinking. There are two rooms downstairs and one upstairs.

He was trying really hard to listen to all the clues so he could pick the same room as Jungkook without being obvious.

Jimin is trying really hard to get me in the upstairs bedroom so chances are that's his.

"Who all uses this bathroom?" Tae asks curiously about the bathroom on the first floor

Jungkook is the first one to reply "only 2 people use that bathroom. This room has its own, so we don't need it"

All of the members laugh at Jungkook's very obvious notion, Tae just giggled and walked right into the first room. Smiling smugly when he noticed a camoflauge backpack and timberlands by the door.

END FLASHBACK

"Well, I'm gonna let you guys decide how to divide the rooms. There's three guest bedrooms. Two of them have a king bed while the one has two double beds." Tae raises an eyebrow when he notices that Yoongi's hand is in Jimin's pocket and Seokjin is standing VERY close to Namjoon. What the hell happened in four years.