Stay With Me

~Steamy Content Warning~

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook and Taehyung had been enveloped in their sweet loving kiss for what felt like hours. Whenever suddenly what started as something soft and emotional turned heated. Both men were feeling flames coursing through their veins. Neither of them able to hold back.

Jungkook bit Tae's lower lip, asking for entrance. Tae didn't hesitate to grant Jungkook access. Allowing the younger to explore every part of his mouth while their tongues danced together fighting for dominance. At one point Jungkook bit into Tae's lip again with a low growl causing Tae to release a soft moan.. this sent Jungkook wild.

His hands that were gently holding Tae's head in place began to explore. First by running down his sides, stopping at every single curve to appreciate the gorgeous body beneath him. He toyed with the hem of Tae's t-shirt, as a way of getting permission. Whenever Tae bucked his hips forward into Jungkook's crotch is whenever he knew he had the okay. As much as Jungkook wanted to completely strip Tae naked and have him right this second. He also wasn't stupid.. he knew this was a one time thing. On Sunday he would fly back to Korea and Tae would stay here waiting for his husband. So Jungkook decided he was going to savor every last moment of this. He refused to rush, refusing to allow desperate lust take over and ruin this precious moment that he is sure he will only get to enjoy once in his lifetime. Making love to someone that he actually loves.

With that he began to slowly remove Tae's t-shirt. Leaving soft butterfly kisses up his torso until he reached his collar bone. There Jungkook was so tempted to suck and leave a mark, proof that he was there...but he knew he couldn't. So he just kissed that area a little longer. While staring at the ethereal man underneath him, who was gripping onto Jungkook's biceps and yanking at his hair with each kiss. Jungkook trailed his kisses all the way up Tae's neck and along his Jaw line.

"Mm.. K-kookie, p-please... give me m-more" Tae whispered the sultry moan and Jungkook couldn't help it whenever he rolled his body into the olders. Causing friction in between their very hard, clothed members.

"T-tae... I don't want to rush.. I want to enjoy every single second of this.. p-please" Jungkook stared into those beautiful brown eyes. Making sure to memorize every strand of white and gold that filtered throughout the sea of brown. Paying attention to every feature of Tae's face. The way his hair layed, the expression he made with his mouth whenever Jungkook sucked just a little bit on his caramel skin.

In that moment Tae used all of his force to switch their positions. He was now straddling Jungkook and admiring the man below him. "Then I want a turn to admire you as well.." Tae whispered huskily before he began to unbutton Jungkook's silk pajama top. As he pulled the shirt off from Jungkook's arms, he allowed his fingers to trace back up them.. being sure to caress every. Single. Muscular. Indent in the younger's arms. Losing his breath with every touch, Jungkook pulled Taehyung in for another kiss. One that was so soft and gentle, Tae felt a tear stream down his face. Whenever Jungkook felt the warm liquid drop on his cheek he pulled back. Allowing one hand to trace small circles on the older's side while the other hand was caressing the back of Tae's head.

"Taehyung, I know it's too late. I know I can't do anything to go back in time..."

Jungkook placed another soft kiss on Tae's lips

"God, I love you so much. I love everything about you. There isn't a single thing about you that I don't find absolutely perfect."

Another soft kiss

"I'm not telling you this, asking you to leave him. I'm telling you this so that you don't ever spend a single day of your life wondering what I felt back then. I know I was unsure.. I was such a stupid kid"