Dream

~At the Reception~

(A/N: Just realized I didn't give any visuals of NamJin and Hoseok from last chapter. They look hot too! Here is their look for the wedding)

 They look hot too! Here is their look for the wedding)

Third Person P.O.V

"Jimin-ah! I can't believe how fantastic this place looks!" Hoseok shouted from across the dance floor

"Jimin-ah! I can't believe how fantastic this place looks!" Hoseok shouted from across the dance floor. Shortly behind him followed in Namjoon and Seokjin. Together again for the first time in months, the 7 men made their way towards the head table to enjoy the dinner.

"Taehyungie, I have to tell you that we had one of your recent photoshoot shots printed and hung up in our house. You looked so stunning." Jin clutched his heart as if he was having an attack "I can't believe my babiest babie is grown and looking hot in photoshoots."

"Jinnie, didn't I tell you not to embarrass Tae today?" Namjoon sighed as he glanced at the blushing younger male

"No, it's okay, I'm honored that you liked the picture so much to hang it up in your new home." Tae said happily, not noticing the way all of the boys kind of froze when he mentioned the 'new' house "I've gotta come see it while I'm here!"

"Uh yeah, we will make time for that!"

Jungkook hadn't been paying attention at all to this conversation. If you didn't know any better you would've thought he was a mannequin the way he was frozen in place, watching Taehyung interact with their hyungs. Paying attention to every detail. The crescents that formed in his eyes, his scrunched up nose and the way he brushed through his luscious blue locks every couple of minutes. If it weren't for the sudden kick to his shin, Jungkook was sure he would've stared at Taehyung all night.

"Yah! What was that for?!" He whipped his head in the direction of the kick only to find Yoongi and Jimin smirking at him devilishly.

"Jungkookie, just take a picture then you can stare at Taetae all night long." Jimin cooed while sticking out his tongue. The rest of the boys bursted into laughter and Jungkook's face flushed pink and got hot really fast. He was about to excuse himself to the restroom when he felt a soft and slender hand intertwine with his own under the table. He looked to his left to see Taehyung resting his head on his other palm, smiling at him like an angel. Yes Jungkook was certain he had died and gone to heaven because why else would an angel like Kim Taehyung be staring at him with such heart eyes.