Was That A Smile 1

Cheryl's POV
Today was Friday, I hated Fridays because Toni, my bully, made my life a living hell. I mean she bullied me other days, but Friday was the worst. I dread going to school, but it was either that or stay home with my dead brothers room. When I left for school I realized I forgot my glasses, sobI had to put on my that I keep in my car just in case.

My first class of the day was PE, which I hated because Toni was in that class and Coach Jefferson is a drunk, which means he never noticed any of the things Toni did to me. We had had to go into the locker rooms to get changed. I don't like changing in front of the others, so I always go into the stalls. When I was done getting dressed, I was walking out and caught a glimpse of Toni in her bra and underwear. I would be completely lying if I said she wasn't attractive, but I can't have a crush on my bully. Toni might have noticed because she walked over to me, one side of mouth went up. She got closer, but I couldn't find the strength to move. She whispered in my ear, "Like what you see?" My breath hitched at her close proximity. I could only shake my head no instead of actually saying anything. I felt her smile against my ear. "You're a liar, you want me and you know it." I heard some her friends snickering in the background. My face was red which only caused her to go further. "You like girls don't you?" She asked still smiling, I shook my head furiously, she then started nibbling on my ear, she proceeded to grab my hand and made me touch her. I could feel her abs. She started fake moaning in my ear and she was still moving my hand, she was about to make me touch her breast, I quickly snatched my hand away. Her lips curled into the most devilish smile I've ever seen. Before I could stop myself I said, "I could get you in trouble for doing that, you know." She and her friends, Veronica and Midge, just laughed. "What's the point in getting her in trouble if you enjoyed it?" Midge asked with a smirk on her face. "I didn't enjoy it!" I slightly yelled, "Yeah right." Toni countered whole putting on her shorts and shirt. I was about to speak when Toni added, "Also you're a terrible liar." Then she walked out. When class was over I was the first in the locker room and the first out, I didn't want to take any chances. Now that I'm thinking about it why does Toni even have PE she's a cheerleader, which is a PE credit.

Finally, school was over. I had to wait for Archie and Betty. We are going to Pop's because it's the only place in Riverdale with good food and milkshakes. As we walked in we saw...you guessed it, Toni and her friends, Sweetpea, Fangs, Reggie, Veronica, and Jughead. All three of us had a crush on one of the people sitting in that booth. I wish Josie and Kevin would've came, but their parents needed them for something. Although Josie is a cheerleader, she's not mean to me like Toni and Veronica. I always wanted to know Toni treated me the way she did, but Josie would shut me down and say she wasn't worth it. When we sat down we heard snickering. I turned around knowing who was laughing, Toni had her head down and I could see Sweetpea and Veronica shoulders shaking. Suddenly Toni's head shot up, maybe she felt me staring at her. Our eyes met and she smiled, like she really smiled, teeth and all. A bunch of things were running through my mind right now. Why did she smile at me? Maybe it's some tactic for me to lower my guard. Then I heard someone yell my name breaking my train of thought. " Cheryl! Hello are you listening to me?" Betty asked me loudly. "Um...No sorry I really wasn't to be honest. What did you say?" I asked. "Nothing really, but Josie didn't want you to be mad at her because she has a crush Reggie and Kevin said he liked Fangs." Betty whispered so the group behind us wouldn't hear. "Oh" is all I could muster because I really didn't know what to say. Honestly I can't judge Josie for liking Reggie even though he tortures me almost everyday,but I still like Toni and she does the same thing, but a lot worse. So I can't really say anything. Archie and Betty like someone I the group as well, but Toni, Veronica, Reggie, and Jughead treat us the worst. Sometimes I wish I could hate Toni, but I can't, every time she gets close to me I go numb and every time she laughs even if it's at me I want to hear it again. Maybe I'm broken.